• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Sora and Riku arriving in LINE Disney Tsum Tsum International!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Fans of Disney Tsum Tsum are in luck! Our favorite duo of Keyblade wielders are finally making their way to the international version in September!

They will be available from September 14~17 and 25~28 through the Premium Box, which can be purchased for 30,000 coins or exchanged for one Premium Ticket. However, the contents of the Premium Boxes are completely random, so you may need to try several times before you get them. 

Unlike the Japanese version, they will not have voiced dialogue.

Sora

Skill: Automatically clears Tsums and their surroundings for a short time.
Charge Number: 26~20 MyTsums.

Level 1 10 20 30 40 50
Score 0 0 0 0 0 0

Level 1 2 3 4 5 6
Number
of Tsums
1 1 2 4 0 0
Skill:
Number
26 25 24 23 22 20
Skill:
Radius
SS S M L LL 3L

Riku

Skill: Clears surrounding Tsums from a set number of taps.
Charge Number: ? MyTsums.

Level 1 10 20 30 40 50
Score 0 0 0 0 0 0

Level 1 2 3 4 5 6
Number
of Tsums
1 1 2 4 0 0
Skill:
Radius
SSサイズ Sサイズ Mサイズ Lサイズ LLサイズ 3Lサイズ
Skill:
Number
3 4 4 4 5 5

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union X, Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts

Source: u/jutcdeenc

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I hear if you pray to RNG Jesus, then you have higher chances.

Veevee

Awards
I was just getting excited, then I noticed this is not a plush ... sigh. Would've loved to get Riku. What's with Kairi like in Sora, Riku, Kairi?

Last edited:

Muke

whatever
Awards
I was just getting excited, than I noticed this is not a plush ... sigh. Would've loved to get Riku. What's with Kairi like in Sora, Riku, Kairi?
Kairi? Who is Kairi? I don't know a Kairi

Veevee

Awards
Kairi? Who is Kairi? I don't know a Kairi

I am still surprised that she got a Play Arts back then ... Riku got one, too, but years later (last year, if I recall correctly). But I don't like Kairi's Play Art, it's that Uniform version, but I wanted her with a keyblade and not a ... schoolbag. I really would like to have the merchandise more split on the three or a diorama with all of them or something like that. It's a shame Kairi gets so little attention, her tsum tsum would've been really cute.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I am still surprised that she got a Play Arts back then ... Riku got one, too, but years later (last year, if I recall correctly). But I don't like Kairi's Play Art, it's that Uniform version, but I wanted her with a keyblade and not a ... schoolbag. I really would like to have the merchandise more split on the three or a diorama with all of them or something like that. It's a shame Kairi gets so little attention, her tsum tsum would've been really cute.
At least she got something, haha. Still waiting on Naminé, Ventus, MX, YX, DiZ, Terra, Xemnas, Xion, Larxene, Marluxia, Demyx,…
you know, basically any character that isn't Sora, Riku, or Roxas.

Veevee

Awards
At least she got something, haha. Still waiting on Naminé, Ventus, MX, YX, DiZ, Terra, Xemnas, Xion, Larxene, Marluxia, Demyx,…
you know, basically any character that isn't Sora, Riku, or Roxas.

Yeah, that's true and exactly why I don't get why there's no Kairi Tsum Tsum. I'd be head over heels for a Play Arts of Terra or Young Xehanort. They could start with the more popular Organisation members (like Demyx) or make a poll about which ones the fans want the most or something. Dunno. But there's finally Aqua, I'm positive there might be more and I'm really curious to see who gets that kind of treatment next. Or if the Sora Figuarts sells, maybe they'll make more? I can't wait.

Sonicfan2525

Awards
Those plushies are going to happen eventually. It's just a matter of when and where. Because it's just Sora and Riku, I can see them either being Japan exclusives or exclusives to the Disney Store's tsum tsum subscription box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back