• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Diamond Select Toys Answers Fan Questions about Kingdom Hearts Products

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Diamond Select Toys president, DSTChuck, answered a few select Kingdom Hearts questions during Ask DST #363! We've shortened the second question so only the relevant part about Kingdom Hearts is included.

Jeremiah J.

Hello, I am very excited about the Kingdom Hearts figures. I placed a pre-order for the two sets as soon as they were announced this morning. I have a few questions:

1) It was revealed that there would be more figures in the first series. What happened to the rest? The missing figures that were previously revealed were: Roxas, Maleficent, Jafar with Abu and Iago, and Creeper Plant Heartless. 

2) What are our chances of getting a Beast figure (from Beauty and the Beast)? He was included in that game in his purple cowl. 
Besides people, myself included, have been asking for a Marvel Select Beast for a long time. I want Beast however I can get him! Joking aside, you could make the end all beat all version of Disney’s Beast. It would be an epic figure. 

DSTChuck:

1) The situation of which characters we can do and from which games is constantly evolving. As we go along, we will get more characters OK’d, or get clarity on what is allowed. What we showed at Toy Fair was mostly to show what we were doing and to gauge interest. 

2) For now, the Beast is not planned, but we’d love to include him!

Huston

Hi Chuck, I hope you are doing well! A few questions:

5. Kingdom hearts looks amazing! When will these beauties be released?

DSTChuck:

5) Glad you like them! Our plan is to have one series out for holiday 2017 and several series in 2018.

Neo_

Awards
Nice... we were never supposed to know about the other figures anyway, but I would say those are a pretty safe bet for wave two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back