• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Concert -First Breath- Album official website features track previews & more!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

The KINGDOM HEARTS Concert -First Breath- was a small wind instrument concert tour that took place exclusively in Japan back in August 2016, and for many months fans around the world wondered if they would ever be able to experience this magical and unique take on the music of Kingdom Hearts. Back in May 2017, everybody's question was answered when an album for the concert was finally announced for release on July 26th, 2017.

The official website for the KINGDOM HEARTS Concert -First Breath- album is finally up, featuring the full tracklist with previews of each song, and Yoko Shimomura's personal messages about each song.

We will have translations of Yoko Shimomura's messages up as soon as they are available, but in the meantime you can check out the full tracklisting below:

1. Destati
2. Dearly Beloved
3. Traverse Town
4. Hand in Hand
5. Journey of KINGDOM HEARTS
6. Lazy Afternoons
7. The Other Promise
8. Another Side
9. Gearing Up~Shipmeisters' Shanty~Blast Off!
10. Destiny's Union
11. The Unknown
12. Musique pour la Tristesse de Xion
13. The Power of Darkness
14. March Caprice For Piano & Orchestra

Amazon Japan (which ships internationally) will be selling the KINGDOM HEARTS Concert -First Breath- album on July 26, 2017 for 3,564円 (roughly $31.97 USD). 

Remember to follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Re: KINGDOM HEARTS Concert -First Breath- Album official website features track previews & more!

So excited for this! Although does it strike anyone else odd that they're repeating the same songs from the orchestra album in some places? Ah well, always like a good Wind Ensemble when I hear one :D

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: KINGDOM HEARTS Concert -First Breath- Album official website features track previews & more!

So excited for this! Although does it strike anyone else odd that they're repeating the same songs from the orchestra album in some places? Ah well, always like a good Wind Ensemble when I hear one :D

They did have a similar set list for both shows, with just a few variances. I'm fine with it. They are key songs from the series so it is expected.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards

They did have a similar set list for both shows, with just a few variances. I'm fine with it. They are key songs from the series so it is expected.

Absolutely, and that first album was fantastic! Picking it up as soon as I can, need it for my KH music collection 0o0

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards

Further promotion of the series' beautiful music, perfect ♥
and just when I thought Lazy Afternoons couldn't sound softer and gentler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back