• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

5/26 - Union χ JP Update: Premium Draw, Proud Mode CP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Premium Draw from 5/26~6/2 features Xion HD Ver! This medal is guaranteed in 5 draws, comes with 3 ability slots filled, and is capable of 100~180% Guilt.

Xion HD Ver [1 target | 0 SP cost] Activates ability of the following medal, fails if none exists

Each 10 medal Premium Draw guarantees 1 of the following returning Premiums, 10 VIP coins and a bonus Cid5.

Key Art #8 [All targets | 3 SP cost] Increases Magic Attack by 2 for 1 turn, decreases enemy Magic Defense by 2 for 1 turn, inflicts 8 hits that deal more damage when this medal is set earlier in the deck
King Mickey KH0.2 Ver

[All targets | 4 SP cost] Decreases Enemy Defense by 2 for 2 turns, inflicts 9 attacks that deal more damage the more HP you have
Key Art #6
 [All targets | 4 SP cost] Increases Power Attack by 3 for 1 turn, inflicts 5 hits that deal more damage the more SP you have remaining
Riku Wielding the Power of Darkness [All targets | 4 SP cost] Decreases Enemy Defense by 1 for 2 turns, inflicts 8 hits at all targets that deal more damage when set later in the deck
Roxas HD Ver [All targets | 2 SP cost] Decreases Enemy Power Defense by 2 for 1 turn, inflicts 8 high-power hits
Sora Illustration Ver B [All targets | 3 SP cost] Increases Speed Attack by 2 for 2 turns, inflicts 11 hits

As of 5/25 at 15:00 JST, 25 more Proud quests have been added, bringing along the Diamond Dust Keyblade!

Complete Proud mode quests to get Darkgnaw (Quest 328) and Diamond Dust by 6/5 and receive jewels! Players will receive 500 jewels if they possess only Darkgnaw; 1000 jewels if in possession of both Keyblades.

Rewards will be distributed on 6/6 at 15:00 JST. Proud quests will cost 0 AP until 6/5 at 15:00 JST.

From 5/25~6/7, the jewel bonus campaign is held! When you purchase a jewel pack from the shop, the number of bonus jewels and Skip Tickets you will receive will be higher than usual!

Jewel Packs Bonus Jewels Skip Tickets
240 0 --> 10 1 --> 2
720 60 --> 80 3 --> 6
1,400 200 --> 250 6 --> 12
2,900 700 --> 900 15 --> 30
4,200 1,320 --> 1,700 20 --> 40
6,800 2,800 --> 3,500 35 --> 70
9,800 4,700 --> 6,000  50 --> 100

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Re: 5/26 - Union ? JP Update: Premium Draw, Proud Mode CP

What medal traits does the Diamond Dust possess?

Ueki_168

Haha, I just find funny the pathetic amount of bonus jewels. Like, yeah it's nice to get more for free, but does it really matter if instead of a KH1.5+2.5 you get a KH1.5+2.5 WITH a pin?

It's like SE like to give the illusion of giving something special when all I see is bait. Sorry for being all grumpy, but I just had to get it our of my chest.

DefiantHeart

Awards

So this new Xion medal is basically HD Namine, but reverse power and 6th tier guilt? Cool. A bit frustrated though as I thought maybe I could just play the game no longer wanting anymore medals... but then they're like, lesh make another medal I could possibly like because of the character and ability. XD Looks like this one will be best used on Dark Gnaw, which is cool because I like that keyblade too with the dark purple aura. :3 So now I have Aerith with Tifa, and this new Xion HD medal to look forward to on Dark Gnaw when it finally comes out global... coolios, even though rip money. XD

What medal traits does the Diamond Dust possess?

I'd assume mostly reverse magic with one upright magic, as thash the only element missing of the reverse trio keyblades. Pretty keyblade, but havn't seen many reverse magic medals I'd like to use on that unfortunately...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back