• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Funko Pops and Pop Keychains releasing in March & April

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Ever since December 2016, there has been a lot of constant leaks from various sources about the upcoming Funko Pop! figures coming later in 2017, but today Funko has officially announced the release of their KINGDOM HEARTS Pop! Vinyl! and Keychains!

Mickey, Donald and Goofy Pop! Keychains will be available in March 2017.

The Pop! Vinyls will be releasing in April 2017 and includes King Mickey, Donald Duck (Wizard), Goofy (Knight), Pete, Chip and Dale.

Some figures will be exclusive to select retailers, listed below:

• Walmart: Black-and-White Pete
  • Gamestop: Kingdom Goofy
  • Hot Topic: Kingdom Donald

We reviewed Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologuewhich you can read here. Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Unchained X, Kingdom Hearts 3, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue and all things Kingdom Hearts

Muke

whatever
Awards
Re: KINGDOM HEARTS Funko Pop and Keychains releasing in March & April

can't get over how fucking cute donald and goofy look (and how dead mickey just stares into your soul through your eyes… *shivers*)

Sonicfan2525

Awards

SO ready for these! Also, just an FYI, you put the pictures for the regular Donald and Goofy under the "exclusives" part and put the pictures for the Kingdom Donald and Goofy under the regular releases. I felt like I should point that out just so some people don't get confused lol.

EDIT: Nevermind it's been fixed.

Also, I love how the exclusive Donald and Goofy figures are in poses similar to the character renders used for BBS and Coded!

Main04%20-%20Donald.png
Character03%20-%20Goofy.png

Last edited:

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards

I'm so glad the Pete exclusive is at Walmart. At first, when I heard "Black and White Pete," I thought it would be how he looks in "Steamboat Willie"/Timeless River and I was about to have a breakdown lol, but thankfully it's just a monotone version of the regular and I have no interest in it.

I'm picking all the rest of them up ASAP. The more time I've had to look at them, the more I love them.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

I said all I would get is MDG but god, now I feel like I need to get Chip & Dale, too. #LifeIsHard

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards

*looks at all of these*
*looks at wallet*
*looks back at these*
*sighs*

I want them all.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
Eew. Ugly. Just like 99% of all Funko Pop figures.

Please Disney, give us Nendoroid versions instead.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
JBHIFI Australia put up a listing for some of the pops, release date is April 28th. No doubt North America will get theirs at an earlier date.

Sonicfan2525

Awards
JBHIFI Australia put up a listing for some of the pops, release date is April 28th. No doubt North America will get theirs at an earlier date.

Funny you say that, as GameStop has all of their figures listed as coming out on the 15th of March, while Amazon is listing a March 17th release for everything. So I would say that most American retailers will be getting them in the middle of March while the rest of the world will get them sometime in April.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Put in my order for the 5 Pops! $100 altogether and will be picking them up on April 1st. I'm so ready!

Elysium

Awards
^Did you have to ship internationally? Just wondering. $100 seems pretty high for 5 pops. :eek:

My order of D&G + Knight Goofy shipped yesterday. I'll be getting Mickey & Pete with Wizard Donald from Hot Topic when the latter comes in stock. Pops go in and out of stock on HT at the drop of a hat, so not sure when that'll be. Happy I've ordered the best 3 already though. :D

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
^Did you have to ship internationally? Just wondering. $100 seems pretty high for 5 pops. :eek:
No. Each pop is $20 and the double pop is $38. All together it'd be $114 but they have a current promotion where if you preorder all 5 you save $14.

ImVentus

Awards
As always it looks like Funko has done pretty good job with the detail and painting job. I just wonder why Chip 'n' Dale are at the same size as Mickey & Donald?

Sonicfan2525

Awards
Just figured I would let everyone know that the Hot Topic exclusive Disney Castle Donald has started appearing in stores. They tend to release some figures in store before they release them online, so he should be popping up any day now on the website.

There are already several listing on eBay of people selling the POP with the figure in hand. The picture below is from a listing by theblacklotus9.

s-l500.jpg

EDIT: Disney Castle Goofy is also starting to show up in GameStop stores.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Just following up on Sonicfan's update. I picked up my Mickey, Goofy, Donald, Chip/Dale, and Knight Goofy at my local Gamestop a couple of days ago. Pete did not come in with the rest. So expect all Gamestops to start getting them soon if not already.

Elysium

Awards
Got everything I want now. :D Knight Goofy is so cute. I passed on the B&W Pete and Chip and Dale, as cute as they are. I just don’t really think of them in KH at all.

I so hope these take off and we get SDG as they appear in Atlantica, Timeless River, and Halloween Town in the future. Christmas Town Sora would be nice, too.

Sonicfan2525

Awards
I got all of mine a few days ago as well! I got Mickey, Donald, and Goofy. I am still really tempted to get Disney Castle Donald And Goofy (Donald is on the HT website now btw), but I am fine with just the regular three for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back