• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Better look at the Kingdom Hearts Chip & Dale 2-pack Funko POP figures!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Promotional material from GameStop advertising the upcoming Funko POP figures for Kingdom Hearts was spotted out in the wild today, and of course Funko Pop News is on a roll with revealing the upcoming Kingdom Hearts Funko POP figures coming out this March. Funko Pop News has revealed the box and product shots of the Chip & Dale 2-pack POP set.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Unchained X, Kingdom Hearts 3, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue and all things Kingdom Hearts

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
ENOUGH!!!!!! Stop showing me these.... I do not have the money...... Funko pls

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I only own five Funko POPs and all of them were given to me as gifts. I HATE EVERYTHING. I will only ever buy Kingdom Hearts ones for myself. (Unless they start making Final Fantasy ones...OR LIFE IS STRANGE.)

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
God dangit, I'm a KH merch collector who gets everything he can get his hands on (and reasonably afford). Now I have to buy all the Funko Pop figures! For real though, I do love the Funko Pop figures and I'm excited to get these. I'd be more excited if they had more original characters and less Disney, but I guess these are more likely to sell with the casual market and get non-fans to be like "What's Kingdom Hearts?"

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
As if we needed more proof that Square Enix holds the copyright for the Kingdom Hearts series

16295788_10211271117835825_833684470_n.png

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
God dangit, I'm a KH merch collector who gets everything he can get his hands on (and reasonably afford). Now I have to buy all the Funko Pop figures! For real though, I do love the Funko Pop figures and I'm excited to get these. I'd be more excited if they had more original characters and less Disney, but I guess these are more likely to sell with the casual market and get non-fans to be like "What's Kingdom Hearts?"

As a fellow collector, I have to think about being a KH Funko Pop completist. No doubt if these do well (which I anticipate they will), they'll start the inevitable Soras (KH1, KH2, KH3D, KH3, Valor, Wisdom, Master, Final, Limit, Anti, Halloween, Christmastown, Mermaid, Lion, Tron, The Grid, DI, Holding Papou fruit, Holding Sea Salt Ice Cream, Holding Sea Salt Ice Cream with 1 bite in it) followed by Riku, Kairi, AND ABSOLUTELY NO AQUA BECAUSE DEAR GOD SE LISTEN TO FAN REQUESTS FOR ONC-sorry, got a little out of hand.

I'm thinking about focusing on the outfits/characters that don't get much attention (Chip, Dale, Royal Knight Goofy, Court Magician Donald, Pete) first since there's enough merchandise of Mickey in that outfit and there are even a few figures of Donald and Goofy in their normal KH outfits.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
As a fellow collector, I have to think about being a KH Funko Pop completist. No doubt if these do well (which I anticipate they will), they'll start the inevitable Soras (KH1, KH2, KH3D, KH3, Valor, Wisdom, Master, Final, Limit, Anti, Halloween, Christmastown, Mermaid, Lion, Tron, The Grid, DI, Holding Papou fruit, Holding Sea Salt Ice Cream, Holding Sea Salt Ice Cream with 1 bite in it) followed by Riku, Kairi, AND ABSOLUTELY NO AQUA BECAUSE DEAR GOD SE LISTEN TO FAN REQUESTS FOR ONC-sorry, got a little out of hand.

I'm thinking about focusing on the outfits/characters that don't get much attention (Chip, Dale, Royal Knight Goofy, Court Magician Donald, Pete) first since there's enough merchandise of Mickey in that outfit and there are even a few figures of Donald and Goofy in their normal KH outfits.

Oh God, yeah, it's gonna get bad if these get popular. Which I why I plan to, for now, only stick to the "main" designs. So for example, you get Mickey, Pete, Chip & Dale, and then Goofy and Donald in their outfits that they follow Sora around in and not their Disney Castle appearances. And same with future ones. No Atlantica Sora, Tron Sora, or any of that. I'd definitely get each iteration of Sora from the separate games and probably all the Drive Forms, but if I go and try to get every single KH Funko figure I'm going to die.

Knowing me though, I'll probably eventually end up having all of them.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Oh God, yeah, it's gonna get bad if these get popular. Which I why I plan to, for now, only stick to the "main" designs. So for example, you get Mickey, Pete, Chip & Dale, and then Goofy and Donald in their outfits that they follow Sora around in and not their Disney Castle appearances. And same with future ones. No Atlantica Sora, Tron Sora, or any of that. I'd definitely get each iteration of Sora from the separate games and probably all the Drive Forms, but if I go and try to get every single KH Funko figure I'm going to die.

Knowing me though, I'll probably eventually end up having all of them.

When speaking to fellow Funko Pop collectors on tips, they seem to say collect them all (or whoever you want/can afford) for now, focusing on the exclusives first since those will probably be easiest to sell off and hardest to find later on.

So I'll probably keep up with all 7 (Mickey, Donald x2, Goofy x2, Pete, Chip/Dale) for now and re-evaluate as more come out.

Sonicfan2525

Awards
These turned out even cuter than they did in original poster reveal. Part of me wants to get them all, but at the same time I feel like I should only buy ones that I REALLY want. Then I also want to support this line as much as possible so we are more likely to get future characters (Sora, Riku, and Kairi at the very least, and hopefully they aren't already planned to be D23 exclusives or something).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back