• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unchained X JP Version 1.3.0 Update Details from Famitsu

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained X holds maintenance for its Version 1.3.0 update from 0:00~10:00 JST on June 30. Famitsu details the new changes to the game!

Update: Zephyr has translated the complete update details from SQEX BRIDGE

Thank you very much for playing KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained χ.

From the maintenance of 6/30 (Thursday), the app received updates.
The main updates of Ver. 1.3.0 are the following:

Corresponding Terminal
Quest terminal display speed has increased
Fixed blurriness appearing on the medals 

UI Adjustment
Displays time remaining on the Draw screen
Time elapsed such as “X days ago”, “X hours ago” now displays relative time
Can now filter through Lux Level 201~250 and 250+ in the party invitation menu. 
Position while scrolling through medal menu and album will be remembered
Modified fast-forward while obtaining Quest rewards from long press to until the last one-tap
If you’ve pressed the Raid Rescue button that appears at the top of the screen, returning from the Raid list screen with the BACK button has been modified

Additional Functions
Added a “Proud Mode” in the main quest
When a voiced medal has been discharged from the draw, it plays the voice
Voice will also play when tapping the voiced medal to display it

Adjustment of Quests
Your position when a battle ends, it immediately fixes the problem when hitting enemy symbols
Adjustment of buff, debuff icon design

Please continue to enjoy KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained χ!

Proud Mode will appear as an option for main quests! In Proud Mode, rules will be in effect, restricting what Keyblades and medals you can use. This is a tough challenge that is well worth the effort, as new Keyblades such as Sleeping Lion and upgrading materials like Electrum can be obtained as rewards! 

*In the screenshot below, the rule restricts the use of any abilities unless the medal has at least 40% Guilt.

High Score event will be held from July 1~7! Defeat as many enemies as possible to achieve the highest score you can! Rewards include Keyblade upgrading materials and this new voiced Maleficent medal! 

Solve the mystery of Wonderland 2nd half begins on July 4! Advance through the quests to obtain the exclusive Alice & Cheshire Cat medal. This event ends on July 10.

Be sure to follow us on our dedicated KINGDOM HEARTS X[chi] and Unchained X Twitter account for all news and updates!

LingeringVanitas

I'll never be able to do it...I got no guilted medals what so ever on my main JPN save. Even though I'm the furthest in that save and have guilt unlocked. I am no where near guilting anything. Well, that's not true...I just need to 6star a 6th Meow Wow medal and I can guilt the orbed up one I have waiting. Except that's a low guilt medal. I also only got lvl 20 keyblades. Can't beat the adamite quests, so how can I possibly do the proud mode?....I want the keyblade and the new medal but I don't see it ever happening....

Narxus

Pity, when I first saw that there would be a new Keyblade, my first thought was that it would come with a new world, and since it's one of the Leon Keyblades, I was hoping it would be Radiant Garden. Still, this is interesting too

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Proud Mode is a nice idea, although I'm not sure I want to play through all of the 540 main quests again.

On the other hand I think restrictions like "at least 40% Guilt" are possibly the worst addition that could have happen. Most of my buff medals don't even have Guilt and what's next? 60%, 80% or even 100% Guilt? Not cool.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I'm more interested in the Keyblade evolution of the Sleeping Lion at this point. I wonder what its final design will look like...

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Wait... I'm confused. Am I going to have to eventually upgrade to this version of the game to keep playing, or no?

This seems interesting, though! Is the new Wonderland portion continuing the story past Chi?

And I really like the idea of a proud mode. I'd have to work to get my medals that guilted, but I think the challenge and rewards might well be worth it.

And that Lionheart Keyblade seems fresh. And so does the challenge mode!

Voice medals also happen to make my life complete.

Sonicfan2525

Awards
I do like the idea of adding a Proud Mode even though I don't think its needed for a game like this. Still its a cool feature, and I really like that Sleeping Lion is being added to the game. Hopefully we get some new world announcements or something (kind of expecting Enchanted Dominion and Castle of Dreams to eventually make an appearance.)

I am SUPER happy about that Maleficent medal though. Nice to finally see my favorite Disney villain getting some love in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back