• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Screenshots of Kingdom Hearts Unchained X[chi] from 4Gamer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Kingdom Hearts Unchained X[chi], the smartphone reimagining of Kingdom Hearts X[chi], the PC browser social game based on the legend of the Keyblade War, is slated to be releasing sometime in 2015 in Japan. 4Gamer brings us a first look at the game through some new screenshots, which you can see below:

A western version of the game has been confirmed to be in development. Will you be playing it when it releases in your region? What are you looking forward to about the game? Let us know!

For more information on Kingdom Hearts Unchained X[chi], please check Series Director Tetsuya Nomura's latest interview with Famitsu Weekly, where he talks about the changes being made to Unchained, as well as benefits for players of the original X[chi]!

TheCrazyEspeon

Re: Screenshots of Kingdom Hearts Unchained X[chi] from Dengeki

Holy crap theres even more stuff XD. I like how this game is shaping up and differentiating from X[chi], instead of just being a port.

kirbylore

Loving all this news! My only concern is how the medals will differ from the card system. I love how many cards there are to collect and shape your deck with in the current game. Do you think the medals will be just as diverse and plentiful? What about key art and special event cards? Do you think there will be medal equivilents? I hope it still retains that feeling of collecting a vast trove of characters.

gnurtanio

Awards
When i see this article in my twitter.. I said hollly mollly.. Kinda regret i left the game when easter come.. Some costume missing.. I will definetly back to this game when it release in smarthone/tablet. The problem is when this game will release to overseas.. I hope they release this game in indonesia store.. Can't wait till that happen.. Hope somone can inbox me when it release. Its awesooooome

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
It looks like the horrid KH news drought is finally gone. All this Unchained info is getting me hyped. Also those costumes look nice.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Will you be playing it when it releases in your region?
YOU BET I WILL! :D~

What are you looking forward to about the game?
I'm looking forward to EVERYTHING about the game! I know about the game's story overall, but I'm eager to know about the new plot elements they're going to introduce and how they will settle the grounds for Kingdom Hearts III. I'm also looking forward to experiencing the game's gameplay personally.

It looks like the horrid KH news drought is finally gone.
Not to be a party-pooper, but after Unchained Chi is released, we shouldn't expect any KH news up until e3 (assuming they're remastering KH3D), or a Japanese event the months after August.

All this Unchained info is getting me hyped.
That makes two of us! :]
I LITERALLY can't wait to play this game (and for it to drain my battery! Haha).

Also those costumes look nice.
I only like Aladdin's, the one with the Chinese festival outlook, and the pink Ice Climber (lol).

HNNNG. :E

Why is everything so cute in Chi?! <3
I concur. This is certainly one of the best artstyles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back