• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► TWEWY 5th Anniversary Live -Crossover- Site Launches!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Hello everyone! We're really coming down to the wire here before THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU 5th Anniversary Live -Crossover- takes place on November 26th at Shibuya O-WEST! As you're well aware by now, the band, now with the perfect name of "The Death March" will be playing at the event. We've already introduced you to them in a previous update, but now we have the opportunity to see what they have to say about the incredible concert upcoming, thanks to the arrival of a brand new site, specially created for it!

While Three Minutes Clapping -LIVE- enchants your ears in the background, check out what each member of The Death March has to say! Enjoy Goldpanner's translations of the content uploaded so far!

SAWA 
Vocal (homepage)

Finally! It's really happening!! The World Ends With You RG (Real Ground) Live!!! There's not even a month left!!!! How's about we celebrate the sale of the game in style! From the bottom of my heart, I can't wait to give you all a night you'll never forget! (>w<)/
[Finally! The TWEWY Live event is taking place at Shibuya RG(Real Ground) next month!!! Let's celebrate this 5th anniversary of this game together!!! I'm looking forward to have this great blast together with you all!!!! ヽ(≧∀≦)ノ  - SAWA]

Stephanie
Vocal (homepage)

I'm sooo looking forward to Live! I really want to deliver to you all the intensity in the songs, Live, real, full of presence! Let's all enjoy it as one on the day~!!

Takeharu Ishimoto
Guitar (homepage)

With the 5-year mark barely gone by, we've finally managed to reach the LIVE exhibition! 

The tickets I worried over even sold out without a hitch, I'm so happy. I was also able to have absolutely wonderful people gather for the band.
Embarrassingly enough I will be playing guitar as a member of The Death March myself.
By all means, listen, laugh and love!

Yui
Guitar (homepage)

It's such an honour to be allowed to participate in this event!!   Let's make it the best Live ever!                                                   

T$UYO$HI
Bass (homepage)

To everyone who managed to get premium tickets: let's have the share of fun of the people who couldn't make it                           

Kuwagata Fukino
Keyboard (homepage)

I'm looking forward to getting crazy with all of you. As a member of this band I'm going to give it everything I have, please think well of me!

Keiji Kawamori
Petit Keyboard (homepage)

Let's all have a fantastic time!                                                                                                                                                             

ZAX
Drum (homepage)

I'll play my absolute best.                                                                                                                                                    

Kensuke Hirako
Brass

The most appealing thing about this game is is the sprinting feeling. And, perhaps, the faithfully recreated atmosphere of the Shibuya underground. I'm incredibly excited to be able to be able to bring that version of Shibuya to life with this live performance in the real Shibuya.

Yuki Koba
Brass

(TBA)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

Hiroyuki Motohashi
Brass

(TBA)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

Source
Takeharu Ishimoto

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh sorry!! The notifications not being red really threw me off D8

I'm really tired, and I really need to sleep now, but here are the two vocalists:

SAWA
Finally! It's really happening!! The World Ends With You RG (Real Ground) Live!!! There's not even a month left!!!! How's about we celebrate the sale of the game in style! From the bottom of my heart, I can't wait to give you all a night you'll never forget! (>w<)/
*Finally! The TWEWY Live event is taking place at Shibuya RG(Real Ground) next month!!! Let's celebrate this 5th anniversary of this game together!!! I'm looking forward to have this great blast together with you all!!!! ヽ(≧∀≦)ノ  - SAWA
SAWA's blog

*Originally in English

Stephanie
I'm sooo looking forward to Live! I really want to deliver to you all the intensity in the songs, Live, real, full of presence!
Let's all enjoy it as one on the day~!!
ステファニーオフィシャルブログ「ステファニーのFUNNYな一日」Powered by Ameba

And from what I could understand of Yui's video message, she usually plays for a band called Cyntia but they were really happy for her to come participate in Live as part of the backing band/as her own 'band' for this one day, and she is really happy and fired up and honoured to be able to participate, so she wants you all to have a blast, look forward to it and she'll see you there :3

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
goldpanner you rock! :D

And sorry for the sudden message! (yes blue notifications suck)

Thank you so much for your help!

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
That's ok, I'm sorry that I missed it ;A;

Here's the whole thing so far! I uh... was having fun with skulls... don't mind me 8D

THE DEATH MARCH

V☠CAL
SAWA (homepage)
member_thumb_01.jpg

[Finally! The TWEWY Live event is taking place at Shibuya RG(Real Ground) next month!!! Let's celebrate this 5th anniversary of this game together!!! I'm looking forward to have this great blast together with you all!!!! ヽ(≧∀≦)ノ  - SAWA]

Stephanie (homepage)
member_thumb_02.jpg

I'm sooo looking forward to Live! I really want to deliver to you all the intensity in the songs, Live, real, full of presence!
Let's all enjoy it as one on the day~!!

GUIT☠R
Takeharu Ishimoto (homepage)
member_thumb_03.jpg

With the 5-year mark barely gone by, we've finally managed to reach the LIVE exhibition!
The tickets I worried over even sold out without a hitch, I'm so happy.
I was also able to have absolutely wonderful people gather for the band.
Embarrassingly enough I will be playing guitar as a member of The Death March myself.
By all means, listen, laugh and love!

Yui (homepage)
member_thumb_04.jpg

It's such an honour to be allowed to participate in this event!! Let's make it the best Live ever!!

B☠SS
T$UYO$HI (homepage)
member_thumb_05.jpg

To everyone who managed to get premium tickets
Let's have the share of fun of the people who couldn't make it

KEYB☠ARD
Kuwagata Fukino (homepage)
member_thumb_06.jpg

I'm looking forward to getting crazy with all of you. As a member of this band I'm going to give it everything I have, please think well of me!

PETIT KEYB☠ARD
Keiji Kawamori (homepage)
member_thumb_07.jpg

Let's all have a fantastic time!

DR☠M
ZAX (homepage)
member_thumb_08.jpg

I'll play my absolute best.

BR☠SS
Kensuke Hirako
member_thumb_09.jpg

The most appealing thing about this game is is the sprinting feeling. And, perhaps, the faithfully recreated atmosphere of the Shibuya underground. I'm incredibly excited to be able to be able to bring that version of Shibuya to life with this live performance in the real Shibuya.

Yuki Koba

Hiroyuki Motohashi

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Nah, different person completely!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Can't see your images, Sora1274.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yes, they do. If you have them on your computer, you'll need to upload them onto an image sharing site such as imgur first.

I want to hug like this entire band.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back