• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► HIKARI -orchestrated- Plays at Wreck-It Ralph Meet & Greet in Disneyland!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

"When can I see you again?" The ending credit song of Disney's new upcoming film "Wreck-It Ralph" sports a title that we in the KINGDOM HEARTS community ask often. "When can we see Sora again? When can we see Riku again?" Wreck-It Ralph will premiere in just 3 days on November 2nd, 2012, but when can we see him again after we watch this awe-inspiring film? 

The answer to that is, why, at Disneyland of course! Forum member Believe-it-ornot was present today in Disneyland attending the Wreck-It Ralph meet n' greet in Tomorrowland, and to his surprise as he waited in the queue, Hikari -KINGDOM Orchestra Instrumental Version- began to play, accompanied by other notable tracks from Sonic the Hedgehog, Pokemon, Tron, and much more! For those of you who've been waiting desperately for more signs of KINGDOM HEARTS within Disneyland and are within visiting distance, your ears are sure to love the familiar melody that's been with us for the past 10 years! 

Sorarocks93

Awards
accompanied by other notable tracks from <em>Sonic the Hedgehog, Pokemon, Tron</em>, and much more! 

Of course it's there. Because it's video game movie theme'd... And not because it deserves it's own place in Disneyland... :(

saphexteni

That's soooooo awesome! And Hikari is one of the best, and most beautiful pieces of all...

It's good to know that Kingdom Hearts hasn't been forgotten by Disney all these years- sometimes I feel like KH is something Disney went, "Oh. Okay, you guys can use our characters.... just don't mess them up or anything like that," and that was it. But seeing small signs of KH recognition by Disney makes me feel truly warm inside. :)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Of course it's there. Because it's video game movie theme'd... And not because it deserves it's own place in Disneyland... :(

Yeah :c but it is something, at least! A few years ago they had KH2 playable in Tomorrowland, so that was something as well. And they sell that Org. XIII Mickey pin at various gift shops around the park and at Downtown Disney. It's not much but it is something.

That's soooooo awesome! And Hikari is one of the best, and most beautiful pieces of all...

It's good to know that Kingdom Hearts hasn't been forgotten by Disney all these years- sometimes I feel like KH is something Disney went, "Oh. Okay, you guys can use our characters.... just don't mess them up or anything like that," and that was it. But seeing small signs of KH recognition by Disney makes me feel truly warm inside. :)

Yes it is great! Though Disneyland isn't an accurate representation of Corporate Disney.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Something's something, not matter how little and insignificant it may seem xD

Really glad they picked Hikari -orchestrated-. It's beyond beautiful and I'm so jealous of believe-it-ornot~

Awards
It was lovely and totally unexpected! My friend Matt and I were just waiting and it started playing and we both freaked out. <3 There were also a few lovely cosplay's for "Mickey's Halloween Party" that night. I saw a Ventus and couple Sora's.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
It was lovely and totally unexpected! My friend Matt and I were just waiting and it started playing and we both freaked out. <3 There were also a few lovely cosplay's for "Mickey's Halloween Party" that night. I saw a Ventus and couple Sora's.

I wanted to attend that event sooo badly, but alas I live on the East Coast. Did you guys get to see the movie? If so, how was it?!?!? It has gotten very positive reviews so far so I'm excited.

I'm kind of shocked they played video game music their, I would have expected them to stick to just music from the movie itself. However, I don't understand why Disneyland has always embraced Kingdom Hearts more than Disneyworld.

- The first limited edition Kingdom Hearts 500 pin was Disneyland exclusive
- The Kingdom Hearts keychains at the park now are only Disneyland
- Now this song

Do people on the West Coast like KH more than anywhere else lol?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I wanted to attend that event sooo badly, but alas I live on the East Coast. Did you guys get to see the movie? If so, how was it?!?!? It has gotten very positive reviews so far so I'm excited.

I'm kind of shocked they played video game music their, I would have expected them to stick to just music from the movie itself. However, I don't understand why Disneyland has always embraced Kingdom Hearts more than Disneyworld.

- The first limited edition Kingdom Hearts 500 pin was Disneyland exclusive
- The Kingdom Hearts keychains at the park now are only Disneyland
- Now this song

Do people on the West Coast like KH more than anywhere else lol?

The perks of Disney and SE being in Cali? 8D idk honestly. I mean Disney World still has the play arts, right?

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
I wanted to attend that event sooo badly, but alas I live on the East Coast. Did you guys get to see the movie? If so, how was it?!?!? It has gotten very positive reviews so far so I'm excited.I'm kind of shocked they played video game music their, I would have expected them to stick to just music from the movie itself. However, I don't understand why Disneyland has always embraced Kingdom Hearts more than Disneyworld.- The first limited edition Kingdom Hearts 500 pin was Disneyland exclusive- The Kingdom Hearts keychains at the park now are only Disneyland- Now this songDo people on the West Coast like KH more than anywhere else lol?
I guess it's because the west coast is closer to Japan. E3's usually on the west coast, right? I guess the same thing applies: convenience. :( I'm so jelly. And can't wait to see Wreck-it Ralph

Awards

No I didn't get to see the movie! I've also heard really positive things about it. :)

Well the meet n' greet takes place inside the Tomorrowland Starcade so it's pretty fitting for them to play all the different video game music. I heard some random stuff today though, they were playing the music that plays when you're creating a new Mii avatar.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
The perks of Disney and SE being in Cali? 8D idk honestly. I mean Disney World still has the play arts, right?

Sadly, I find that Disneyworld usually has more Final Fantasy Play Arts than Kingdom Hearts Play Arts... -__- Not too sure where the logic on that one came from...jkjkjk

Well the meet n' greet takes place inside the Tomorrowland Starcade so it's pretty fitting for them to play all the different video game music. I heard some random stuff today though, they were playing the music that plays when you're creating a new Mii avatar.

At least they were impartial on their choices as clearly shown by the wide variety of different songs they played :)

reimeille

Does anyone know how long this is going to happen, like how long the meet and greet will be there if it wasn't just a one-day thing..? Because I was actually supposed to be going for my birthday (in 6 days) and I want to know if it'll be there even though it's after the Wreck-It Ralph release.

Yes, I'm willing to pay 85 dollars to hear Kingdom Hearts inside of Disneyland *obsessive, hard breathing*

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Does anyone know how long this is going to happen, like how long the meet and greet will be there if it wasn't just a one-day thing..? Because I was actually supposed to be going for my birthday (in 6 days) and I want to know if it'll be there even though it's after the Wreck-It Ralph release.

Yes, I'm willing to pay 85 dollars to hear Kingdom Hearts inside of Disneyland *obsessive, hard breathing*

Meet & Greets usually last for quite a bit of time. I don't know how this specific one will be there but it will def be sticking around throughout the holiday season. So when you go for your b-day don't forget to stop by Tomorrowland :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back