• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zootopia raids NOT spawning.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fata1Thumbs

I was doing the Zootopia event quest.A raid spawned. I couldn't kill it in one go so I enlisted help. While I was waiting I decided to start the quest again to get another raid in the works. I killed 3 Heartless. Came out and received the loot from the first raid but no new raid spawned. I did 3 more runs and no raid. I rebooted. Did another run with 3 Heartless. No raid. Two more runs. No raid.

I've emailed support, but the last two times I have. They have been awful with customer support.

Did I cause some kind of bug by not waiting for the raid to be finished? I hope at the very least they'll give me 100 jewels for a refill. I burned through 132 AP. :(

Fata1Thumbs

I don’t remember saying that. Lol. I have two finished and only 4 nodes left to unlock on the last one.

Fata1Thumbs

I edited that post. Was a typo. Lol. Meant to put Almost.

No. I don’t have enough coins. Still need 1,200.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Hm. Then yeah I'd say you bugged your game, lol.

I think the only thing to do really is go through customer support in that case then.

Maybe the "Restore Resources" option on the title screen might fix it? idk

Kiro

Awards
Btw you can't do that to begin with.

If you still have a raid boss active, anything you do to get another one ready won't register.

Fata1Thumbs

Btw you can't do that to begin with.

If you still have a raid boss active, anything you do to get another one ready won't register.

I wasn't aware. They started spawning again after a few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back