• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zone of the Enders

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
I was really bored and picked up a video game I hadn't played in a while this is it, so, I'm gonna make an RP out of it, takes place during the 2nd game: Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner

~*Story*~
The human race expands into space for new land. Terraformed Mars is now a colony of Earth, and the human race covets Jupiter as well. While new resources and new lands bring light to their future, they also bring along some new trouble. People living in space under Earth's oppression are called "The Enders" -- "people living in outskirt colonies". There seems to be a major gap between Earth-born and Space-born people. They turn hostile at each other as the controllers and the controlled.

The mysterious ore Metatron has been discovered during space colonization. A versatile ore, Metatron not only is an excellent energy source but also a great material for militaly purposes. An anti-earth organization on Mars secretly developed gigantic humanoid weapons called "Orbital Frames" with Metatron. Orbital Frames fought Earth's humanoid weapons known as LEVs. People on Earth are threatened seeing the overwhelming power of Orbital Frames. Mars colonists finally have enough power to match Earth. They have been inferior until they obtained these Orbital Frames.

The year 2174. The BAHRAM army started armed suppression of Mars and Earth after obtaining overwhelming war potential with its army of leading Orbital Frames. Anubis, the Orbital Frame controlled by Aumaan project leader Nohman devastated the UN Space Force. The surface of Mars turned has been scorched. The impregnable fortress Aumaan determinative to BAHRAM's victory was about to be completed. The project failed, thanks to the actions of Dingo, an ex-soldier who had stumbled upon Jehuty. Nohman was killed and BAHRAM was crushed. Or so it was believed. Now, small resistance factions move against earth, some with the hope of freedom for The Enders, others only wanting destruction.

~*Rules*~
- No Godplaying except for the pilot of Anubis until a certain point in the storyline
- Romance is allowed
- No killing without permission
- Have fun with it

~*Template*~

Name -
Age -
Gender -
Rank - (If Soldier, or just put Civillian)
Appearance -
Orbital Frame/LEVs - (Only one person can have Anubis, and one person can have Jehuty. Describe appearance of OF/LEV, or post image)
Bio -

~*My Template*~

Name - Tai
Age - 18
Gender - Male
Rank - Civillian
Appearance -
dark.jpg

Orbital Frame - Jehuty
Bio - An Ender with an unknown history. Noone had even heard of him before he stepped into the cockpit of Jehuty. Now a leading member of a resistance faction situated on mars, readying to move to earth.

EDIT: Changed a bit so that this comes just after the second game, Nohman is dead and Anubis is free game to any character that wants it.

ooc-OMG I LOVE THIS GAME! and u forgot ur DMC rp wraith...

Name - Alexielle
Age - 17
Gender -Female
Rank - Former Soldier
Appearance -
t20.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/AngelAlexielle/Others/TeelaZainElmes.bmp
Orbital Frame/LEVs - Anubis
Describe appearance of OF/LEV-
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/AngelAlexielle/Others/Anubis.jpg
Bio - When she completed her last mission, she returned home, taking Anubis with her. She hid it, and dissapeared. Some have tried to find her and Anubis, but all have failed. Until now, she wants to return to Earth..and takes Anubis with her to help.

Last edited:

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
Anyone can join, you can be good or bad, whatever you want as long as it follows the story... Why is it always so hard to get people to join? Meh, anywho, the reason for Anubis' godplaying ability is it's Zero Shift generator, Jehuty and Anubis are practically the same technology wise, though Jehuty is the stronger, but Jehuty's abilities were locked, so it can't. Anubis can Zero shift, so basically it has moments of super speed where it beasically appears somewhere else.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
I don't know, let's wait a bit for people to start to join, then if they don't, we get started anyway, and maybe people will join once it gets started. And I was just explaining the Anubis/Jehuty thing to the people who haven't played the game, lol

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
OOC: All right, let's just get started since no one seems to be interested
IC:
In the quiet of space, a small freighter flew on it's flight path towards Earth. It was coming from one of the Jupiter colonies, and had been enroute from Mars before that. It was quiet, there wasn't even a pilot. The ship was on autopilot, though it wasn't a problem, pilots weren't necessary anymore. The only life on the ship was asleep, in the darkened cockpit of the offline Jehuty.
Tai sat with his legs extended, one over the other, propped on the console and his arms crossed, eyes closed. Suddenly, the console beeped to life, light washing over the cockpit.
Sensors show we will soon be arriving at the destination, Tai.
The familiar voice of ADA came from the console and Tai smiled, no other signs of movement from him.

She looked at the screen, analyzing some statistic from earth. Anubis moved at maximum speed, when the alarm started beeping. A female voice, familiar with ADA's...

EDEN(i'll put it that): "We'll be arriving soon...but there is something...going towards Earth as well"
Alexielle: "Enemies?"
EDEN: "Am not sure Alexielle...but if my data is correct, it seems it is..Jehuty..."
Alexielle: "Jehuty!? u gotta be kidding me..."
EDEN: "I dont joke"
Alexielle: "i know...its an expression...great...hope he is on our side..."

The alarm started going crazy, it got louder as they moved closer to the Jehuty...Guess we'll figure that out soon

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
Suddenly, the Orbitial Frame came to life with a red glow replacing the usual blow, the cockpit lights flashing red with the flow of metatron power.
Metatron Resenance detected...
ADA kept repeating the same thing.
"Metatron... Resenance? What is it, ADA?"
Data shows... The Orbital Frame Anubis.
"Great."
Tai glanced up as the cockpit glowed and the top dissappeared as if dissolving. He hopped out and ran to the ship's cockpit, switching to manual.
"It can't be Nohman, he's dead... Better not take chances..."
He veers the ship to the side and increases the speed.

Shadic the Hedgehog

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Name - Sasuke Sagara
Age - 20
Gender - Male
Rank - Former Lt. Commander, recently left.
Appearance - www.divideby0.com/ cosplay/sousuke-summer/
Orbital Frame/LEVs - name: Arbalest Appearance: www.dvdanime.net/ articleview.php?id=36
Bio - In the military since he was eight years old, Sasuke follows in his mirror-image ancestor's, Sousuke Sagara's, footsteps by piloting his Orbital Frame, Arbalest. Left the army because he was disgusted by their tactics when suppressing Mars and Earth.

ooc: I've heard of the game, but I've yet to play it. What should I do? Oh, and does anyone else know where I got Arbalest and Sousuke?

Last edited:
Alexielle: "EDEN, be ready to send a transmition...we cant fight...not now..we're so close..."
EDEN: "Video, or only sound"
Alexielle: "Video...come on..."
EDEN: "Request is on the way"

She started getting everything ready, in case they had no choice but to battle...Jehuty will be a tough opponent, all we could do...is pray...

Geo Sephiroth

ooops. let me change it quick. i didn't know someone was Anubis

Name - Lucied

Age - 20

Gender - Male

Rank - High Rank soilder

Appearance - Black-spikey hair. Goggles. Black and silver jacket. Brown boots.

Orbital Frame/LEVs - VIC Viper. ( I'll have the image soon. if you played the game, you know what it looks like.)

Bio - Lucied is a soilder in BAHRAM. He had been specifically trained earlier in his life to be an ace Orbital Frame pilot. With the death of his mother Viola early in his life, Lucied decided to take on his position with all seriousness, hoping to find the pilot who destroyed his family. He has an worry free personality, and likes to crack jokes. He tends to look out for only himself, and has a relentless and persistent side to him like Viola, which makes him a superd match for his Orbital Frame's speed and power.

Last edited:

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
OOC: Geo, Anubis is already taken, sorry, and Shadic, your images don'y work...
IC:
Tai saw the blinking light on the console, meaning a video message. He allowed it through, but only video one way, he wasn't dumb enough to reveal himself to the enemy... If it was an enemy.
"This is a civilian craft, we have nothing on board and wish to carry supplies to Earth."

Shadic the Hedgehog

Website
www.fanfiction.net
"Arbalest. What is the nature of the two object shown in the long range scanners?" Asked Sasuke Sagara, former Lieutenant Commander of the BAHRAM Army.

A masculine voice came through the speakers, "They appear to be the Orbital Platforms Jehuty and Anubis. The one piloting Jehuty is apparently being wary of Anubis."

"Let's move in closer, I wish to study the fight if it comes to that. I want to know the tactics the two use in case they recognize me for who I once was and start a fight." The feet of the OF glowed for a moment, accelerating Arbalest to visual range of the other two.

ooc: Ah, dammit. Anyways, it's a picture of Sousuke Sagara and Arbalest from Full Metal Panic. I guess you'll have to use google to get a good look at them.

ooc-yeah by me!

Alexielle: "This is orbital frame Anubis..we have no desire on ur ship, we only want to go through...Jehuty"

she said, as she moved her hair, and typed some things in her board. She looked at the screen, and saw it was blank, she smiled and moved her hair again. Guy was smart...

Geo Sephiroth

OCC: don't rub it in. Dangit! Anubis is so cool. I changed it though. Now i'm VIC Viper, my second FAVORITE. Ha!

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
Tai smiled to himself. This girl was smart, of course, she was the pilot of Anubis.
"This ship is heading to Earth as well... State your business."
He was trying to act by the shipping codes set up by the Earth's governments, act like one of them, they'll start thinking your one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back