• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexions weapon thought before KH2FM+

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LinkSlySora

(I couldn't find/remember a thread like this, so if old sorry)

Just out of curiosity, before Zexions weapon was revealed, what did you think it was? I seriously thought it would be a book, my 2nd guess would be the souleater.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I didn't really expect him to have a weapon, I thought he'd be like telekinetic or something because he really didn't look like a fighter to me...

Xodyc

i thought either a book or he wouldnt have one and just manipulate shadows or whatever to make any type of weapon he wanted.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Lol. That staff would have made him look like the leader of Organization 13...

Sexy Angel
I thought he would have a magical metal box, and the box could turn into anything he wanted it to.

:thumbup:

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Before his weapon is revealed in KH2FM+, I always thought his weapon would be interesting and has something to do with his element and his personality until it is revealed. After I found out that his weapon is a lexicon, i realised that Nomura based all the Organization's weapons from different FF fighting classes.

Girox_07

A staff or rod, I thought, then I when i saw the pics with him, holding the souleater, i thought perhaps he uses the shadows to copycat his enemy's weapon but a book surprised me the most!

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
I never thought what kind of weapon he could had. Didnt really either. I just believed it was one of those things that would remain a mystery.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
I didnt care then... and a book called lexicron makes me not care more... Theres was always more important stuff within the kh universe to worry about then some weak lame org. member's weapon.

Sexy Angel
lol, everyone knows Zexion's favorite phrase:

"Back off! I have literature!"

:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back