• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion-Spoilers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Evil-Riku

How do we know that he is dead? Well at the end of the game where you are by the graves of the organization members, well Zexion is gone, he's the one who doesn't have a weapon symbol. This topic is only for those who think he's still alive, ok he's gone. Another thing said, was that Zexion's weapon is a huge spoiler, and it's proven that his weapon could be the spoiler that could lead us to KH3, which I still think isn't going to happen.

Roxas Sorrows

Re: Zexion is Dead-Spoilers

DUH! He has been dead, and will remain dead, because if he returns, who's stopping Xemnas, Marluxia, and everyone else!?

E

Evil-Riku

Yes, that is what I'm saying, I'm just saying to those who don't think he's dead.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards

Zexion's tombstone is red, which means he's dead.

E

Evil-Riku

Yup, that's what I'm saying, grr, can't you guys kinda read before posting, this thread is for those who are saying that Zexion is still alive.

E

Evil-Riku

OMG, he's dead, his tombstone says that he's dead, how do the organization know that he's dead, well ever think about Axel, and Replica Riku walking up to him, and killing him, Axel probably told the organization that he's dead.

door_to_the_ligh

Amros626 said:
Zexion's tombstone is red, which means he's dead.

So is Roxas's tombstone but he just fused back with Sora and its Red, so dead might not be the keyword here. Also, didnt the journal in CoM say that his status was "fallen into ruin" or something like that, while the others were like "deceased" or "destroyed by Sora/Riku" ? Im not exactly sure about these but thats what i remember of it.

Nobody13

door_to_the_ligh said:
So is Roxas's tombstone but he just fused back with Sora and its Red, so dead might not be the keyword here. Also, didnt the journal in CoM say that his status was "fallen into ruin" or something like that, while the others were like "deceased" or "destroyed by Sora/Riku" ? Im not exactly sure about these but thats what i remember of it.

Roxas' tomdstone isn't red, its just half formed!

Awards
hehe. plz dont flame me just joined yesterday. He is pretty much dead. But I think in that one book (um.. . .cant think of its name....) it says he did have a weapon, just never used it. Sorta like how all the Order members in Castle Oblivion controlled their own Nobodies just they never used them.

D

Dexter

OMg guys that place WASN"T a grave yard! Cuz how come just before you were about too fight Saix or Luxord they had a tomb stone!?

I

inhiding

Without their hearts, they are dead in a way, you know.

But the name of the room speaks for itself; "Proof of Existance." The stones were there to keep track of who and who hasn't been eliminated yet; thus, "proof."

Rytackle22

Zombie Hunter
Awards
I think He is alive and his weapon (whatever it is) can cause things to shapeshift. Thats why he tranformed into SORA in CoM. I think he turned a flower pot or something into himself when fake Riku killed him and I think he is still alive. (Just a therorie dont flame)

Nobody13

BladeMaster Zane said:
hehe. plz dont flame me just joined yesterday. He is pretty much dead. But I think in that one book (um.. . .cant think of its name....) it says he did have a weapon, just never used it. Sorta like how all the Order members in Castle Oblivion controlled their own Nobodies just they never used them.

I didn't mean for it to sound like I was flaming you. Sorry.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back