• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

Zero Point Secret Episode

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Davidsawr

Awards
Is the secret episode where you get to play as Aqua in the realm of darkness only in the 2.5 version or was it in the original final mix version for the psp cause I dont have a ps3 but I have KH2 FM and BBS FM. I know KH2 didnt have anything new added other than some changes in the credits and all the other content on BBS was originally on the japanese final mix

Dandelion

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • Keyblade Champion
  • O, Purest of Hearts
  • Key of Destiny
  • Savage Nymph
  • Come So Far
Is the secret episode where you get to play as Aqua in the realm of darkness only in the 2.5 version or was it in the original final mix version for the psp cause I dont have a ps3 but I have KH2 FM and BBS FM. I know KH2 didnt have anything new added other than some changes in the credits and all the other content on BBS was originally on the japanese final mix
The secret episode is in the original Final Mix, yes.