• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zap!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LKani_X

Website
www.gaiaonline.com
This was a fun little idea I had. So here it is.

--

Zap!

That was the last sound the six of them heard, before said Zap! hit them, caught them off guard, and Zap! They were there. Where? They'd been messing around in the computer room just moments before. That. . . Whoever it was- just couldn't keep his(For that's all there were, him's) hands off the computer. Master would blow his top if he knew what had just happened, but of course none of them were worried about that at the present moment. At the present moment, they were all trying to figure out where they were, why everythng looked so . . . metallic, and why they looked the same. Of course, this is where security programs can come in handy . . .

If you haven't figured it out already, Ansem the Wise's apprentices manage to somehow Zap! themselves into the computer. . .And meet a security program named Tron. Now all they have to do is get out. However, that's easier said than done.

--

Rules!

I. No godmoding/powerplaying.

II. You may join as one of the below listed characters. If there are not enough spaces filled, you may have more than one character. Once the roster's filled up, that's no more characters. Period.

III. No chatspeak, unless it's mild like LOL or BrB AND out of character.

IV. You must ask and produce an RP sample before being allowed to join. No questions asked.

V. If you read all the rules, put Zap! in italics in your post.

VI. Keep it as close as you can to PG, follow these rules, JOIN, and have fun RPing!

--

Character roster-

You may be one of these characters. If by the first three pages not all characters are taken, you may take more than one. ^^

Xehanort-
Braig- Cho_Hakkai_657
Dilan-
Even- LKani_X(???)
Elaeus-
Ienzo- xXxCloud
(Optional character) Tron-

--

I do believe that's it then! ^^ Please join, and have fun RPing!

Last edited:

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
this looks like a good idea. I might join as Ienzo if I can find time in my "schedule" xD

sorarocks12

Here it is.I'm lazy,and didn't use my best post.
sorarocks12 said:
OOC:I put that in there for a reason,but you'll have to wait to find out why.

IC:Suchii arrived in a beatiful world.It was so beatiful he almost didn't want to leave,but he had to.He walked around the world looking for a way out.Why is it that I don't think Blarex was ever my friend?He stoped walking.He had the exact same memory as before,but Blarex brought out a severly burnt stick from nowhere.He came back to reality.Why?How could he do that?Then it donned on him.He kept walking.But how?There weren't any there I remember that much.I'll have to ask him.He walked on until he saw someone run away,he gave chase.

Blarex was looking at the man who had come to save Suchii."So you defie me because you used to be his friend!?She obeyed!If we are going to overtake Xemnas we must keep this new order secret from him,but if he knows he will surely destroy it with ease!"The man got up."You think you can beat me?The one who trained you?Hahahahahah!"Blarex was annoyed.He slipped on his gauntlets.They were burning white hot.He ran at the man,and punched a hole through him.

Last edited:

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
Eck, I will edit this later with my template. As for the sample...to much to choose from.

I guess I will do something from my RP battle with Breaking Point.

xXxCloud said:
IC: This post's theme song- "Loud and Clear" - The Sleeping

It was simple to see Makyu had some strange counter to every single summon Raine would bring about to do his bidding. Pity...dispelling Sigenfield, Raine was filled with rage. He hit the so called "ground" of this neverending airspace in the Omniverse. My friends, when Raine became full of rage, very, very bad things happened. Nothing seemed to be going right, and Raine tried his hardest not to submit to the mind tricks.

Cold, Haunting Memories...

To the naked eye, it seemed that Raine had been sitting on the ground in fetal position, praying for forgiveness. In reality, he was praying for power. Suddenly, jumping up and screaming, plasma came out of him in all directions. Yet, this plasma was white. A mix of Light, Tranquility, and superheated matter created the deadly deletion substance capable of ridding the world of anything. Anything. If any of the dancing swords even remained, they were gone. Wherever the hell Makyu was, he would be gone as well soon. Now was not a good time...unleashing a petty .375 of Gaping Sorrow, the Heart of Armaplex, to delete any disturbances that would stop Raine from doing what he was about to do, Raine decided how he would go about his next attack.

Man's last words, man's last words are perfect
When nothing is said at all.

Oh, of course, Tenrot, Miaten, and Axale had a trinity attack. Raine actually contemplated his other sickle, Paravreg, being used. Great...he never wanted to have to do this. Tricks like this were one of a kind, and even though he wouldn't consider this a "waste", he just wanted to save it for a reason. Parevreg and Sharsmak...the Doublet of Demise. Paravreg was a glistening gold sickle, with chains of pure sapphire. Somewhat the polar opposite of Sharsmak, in oh so many ways. Sure, Raine could conjoin the abilities of both sickles, but was there an ability both of them were needed to use?

Yes.​

The man's head in his hands, his shaky hands,
but let truth be known: He wasn't always afraid​

Grabbing both of his sickles, Raine came to the conclusion Makyu had built up some ultimate defense. That would not last long...hmph. Grabbing Paravreg by the last, smallest chain that was on the bottom, and doing the same to Sharsmak, he seemed to have intertwined them. They were now connected, in somewhat of a direct contrast of gold and platinum blades, and ruby and sapphire chains. Holding it in the middle, the two smallest chains acted as a handle, and spinning it proved two times as deadly. But, of course, what was the MAIN purpose for doing this? Well, one could see, (or atleast one who was not a thin layer of a molecular defense mechanism could see) a strange, purple and orange beam in the center. It spread out in the two directions that the double sickle did not, making it look like a huge cross, with two sides made of raw enigmatic energy, and two of them sickles chained at the center. Hurling it in the air, Raine was ready for the final swansong.

They have come back.

Now, who's listening?

As the double-beamed double sickle rocketed through the air, Raine pressed his palms together, and then pushed them foward. Following this, he made a fist out of them, yet he left his thumb and pinky standing erect while the others folded in (This is known as the "dragon" handseal.) Shortly after, he stuck out the pointer finger of his left hand, holding it upright, and followed that by putting his right pinky over it, with his hand flat. If only for a moment, Raine Xamsalp had turned a sparkling silver color, which emitted from his body from all directions, making a brilliant radiant display for a second or two. Suddenly, Raine became normal again, but the silver luminator that took the form of his body remained above him. It seemed to be helping him at first, but then it got lower, and latched on to him, coating him. In a way, it was almost suffocating him. Knocking him to a laying position, it had suceeded in completely coating his body like an exoskeleton. Yet, did Raine even have control anymore?

"They can't be back," he said.
A chilling wind from the living room
"Oh how can this be?
I thought I buried them in electricity..."

Standing up once more, Raine spoke. "Come out now, and accept your demise. I have plenty of time, I can wait..." He was completely silver, and the light that attacked him turned into a gooey substance that now covered him. As Raine charged foward, it seemed that this coating fell off again, seeping off and remaining under him. It then looked just like Raine again, almost like a second him. Yet, something was strange about it...you could almost see through it. Yes, Raine had taken total control over his spirit. Raine had never revealed this fact to anyone in his life, and yet he was telling this foolish opponent. He knew that he could hear him...

"My portals...portals of the demensions. My inner spirit...is the god of those portals. That is why I can control them. Yet, when my spirit is unleashed, he can absorb anything within himself, and cause chaos throughout the Omniverse in a matter of neoseconds. Go, spirit."

With that, the spirit charged foward, and everything around him, even little debris, were being absorbed into him. It was simple enough to see that Makyu could not be located in his molecularly thin layer, but all he had to do was suck the whole entire layer in. Scavenging around the arena, the spirit covered every single square centimeter...he surely had Makyu in himself. The powers of Gaping Sorrow still in effect, the real Raine hurtled deletion plasma at the spirit, who merely absorbed it. After everything except the spirit and Raine had surely been absorbed, Raine screamed at the spirit.

"Go, you are no longer needed. Dissipate everything."

With this, the spirit exploded in every direction, and everything inside it mixed and rocketed through the arena. Well, it would...except that, Raine had mixed deletion plasma in it as well. Everything in Raine's spirit's being, including Makyu, had been deleted from existance.

Oh, Man's last words, man's last words are perfect
When nothing is said at all.​

LKani_X

Website
www.gaiaonline.com
sorarocks12- Accepted.

xXxCloud- Accepted.

sorarocks12, you need to decide what character you're going to be. Here so far are the characters taken:

Braig- Cho_Hakkai_657
Ienzo- xXxCloud

On a side note, I'm planning on being Even if the next joiner doesn't want him. Thank you- Updating the list now.

bluwingangel

Zap!

Can I be Xehanort? If someone else wants to be him, then it's ok. I just didn't want to be Dilan, Elaeus, or Tron.

bluwingangel said:
Oh fresh meet. Thought the bloodthirsty Specter

Blood enjoyed the many perks in being in the Triad. Cutting through young flesh was one of them. As she was told to do by her leader, Blood left the castle to pay a dreadful visit to the intruding youngsters. Her lust for blood grew grander with every step she took, smelling the air for any signs of life. She swiftly navigated the dark musk to find a blonde haired girl coming towards the castle.

Oh dear she is so young… the perfect age to tear her bones apart. Once I finish her off I will dispose of the other inconveniences around this premises. As a member of the Triad I will not tolerate any interference to Clairvoyance’s plans.

Kati dug her feet into the heavy soil with great difficulty. As the mad winds pushed, she used her massive sword to dig in the ground to gain balance. She finally got used to the pressure of the winds and began to walk without trouble. Unfortunately for her she looked beyond the shadowed winds and saw before her a pair of lustrous yet vicious pair of yellow eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back