• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

zak=sephiroth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemie777

in the ending credits it shows the colisuem and zak is chyllin by the entrance then a feather is shown falling to the ground where zak was.
i think this is sephiroths feather
and i think zak might be sephiroth
what do you think??

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
Crisis Core really doesn't factor in here, since FF characters as they are in KH are more or less completely separate from their original games. Still, I don't think there's much basis here to believe Zack becomes Sephiroth, either way. Notice that Zack first acknowledges the feather before disappearing, as if it were coming down from the sky (which it is) and not from himself (as if he were transforming or some other nonsense). I'm more inclined to believe he was simply taken away to another place.

Furthermore, these little epilogues aren't usually so symbolic, so I'm hesitant to say it alludes to his death (as I've seen a few others assume), either.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
petewhatpetewhatpetewhatpetewhatpetewhatpetewhatpetewhatpetewhatpetewhatpetewhat

Z

Zulkir

what do you think??

Short answer: No

Long answer: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

In the KH universe, Seph is the darkness in Cloud's Heart. That explanation isn't even needed to know that Zack is not Seph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back