• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yugioh:Battle City

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok this is my yugioh rp but first i will lay down the rules before i say the story and Template.
Rules:
Must have a real deck.
Please dont cheat.
Have Fun!

Story:In domino city they new battle city tournament has arrived and duelist everywhere want to win for respect or other reasons.

Template:
Name:
Type of deck:
Bio:

My Template:
Name:Kait
Apperance:
Nadesico.jpg

Type of Deck:Beatdown
Bio:A duelist who wants to be the best so if he wins Battle City he will get noticed.

Ok thats it and remeber please join,have fun!

Valentine

almost human.
Name:Tira Weeler
Apperance:http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/girls/Lain1.jpg
Type of deck:power-up and Full-Frontol Assault
Bio:The daughter of Joey Weeler and Mai Valentine, she is one of the most reknowned duelists in all of Domino City. She uses her mother's Harpy Combination, and mixes it with her father's powerful deck.

ooc:Alright 2 people joined.If you guys want to wait for more people tell me now because if not we could start now.

EmZexion

Website
myspace.com
Name:Loz
Apperance:
pixKFashion1.jpg

Type of deck:Dragons and Traps
Bio:He is the pupil of Kaiba.He has train with Kaiba for seven years and after his time with Kaiba Loz has a personality like him.Loz is co-owner of Kaiba corp and is a great duelist.He has inherited Kaiba's legendary deck.

It does not matter where you live. "They" can take
Name: Grave
Apperance:
sketch0501_2d.jpg

Type of deck: magician/dragon/warrior
Bio: part of an underground group of deulists (the vizers) he isnt the best in the group but they decided they need to put some undercover deulists to try and find the weakness in kaibas deck and security system he is the nly one who qualified for the tornament (go figure they send hundreds of the worlds most powerfull deulists and there tenth weakest is the only to qualify)

ooc:Ok as from request from klclodi.We start off with 4000 LP.
Kait:Todays the big the start of the battle city tourny."puts own his clothes then his duel disk.'Ahh.K.'Goes outside and looks for a duelist.'

Valentine

almost human.
Voices rang loudly all throughout the square, droning on about how great there decks were and how easily they would win. Tira smiled lightly, tucking a lock of sandy blonde hair behind her ear, and began to shuffle her deck. She then slipped her hand into the deck, and pulled out two of her most valuable cards. First, there was Cyber Harpy. And the second, Elegant Egotist. She folded the two cards back together a splashed them back into her shuffle. A seocnd later, she straightened out her deck and locked it inside her deck holster. She then sat down at her V.I.P chair on the stage, and waited for the announcment for the Duelist City Tournament to start.

Valentine

almost human.
Her smile vanished as she heard the words come out of his mouth. She sat up, stared at him for a few seconds, then raised her fist and punched him square in the noise, making him stumble back. "Don't you dare talk about my father that way. He was a match for Yugi Moto, one of the world's greatest duelist. One that your father could never defeat."

Valentine

almost human.
She stared at the Kaiba Clone, shot him a nasty glare, then turned to the other boy, smiling. "Sure. I'll even hold back..just for your sake." She gave him a devious grin, then pulled out her deck.

EmZexion

Website
myspace.com
feeling the affects of the punch and then wipes blood from nose."Thats a nice punch ya got there and don't get me started on Yugi I could beat Yugi if I wanted."Now if you excuse me I have a announce to make" "Duelist from afar i Loz Kaiba now officially state Battle City open!"

klclodi13

Website
ninjanightmare.deviantart.com
well first i play the trap attack and recieve so you lose 700 LP and then i play the spell card graceful dice (hey thats in joeys deck) and i rolled a 4. my neo has 1700 with the addition of 400 making it 2100 atk so im gonna atk your harpie and you lose an a total of 1500 LP if you count the damage from atk and rec. but be warned, each time i play more atk and re i can add an additional 300 damage. in other words...if i play 2 or more atk and rec you lose 1000 LP and i think i have 3 or 4 in my deck. now i play a mon in F/D def position and i end my turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back