• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yu-Gi-Oh vs Duel Masters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuuru

I don't think anyone is going to vote anyone so I say Yu-Gi-Oh won

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Although I despise both, Yu Gi Oh get's my vote.

I was more in to it because I understand it. I understand how to play magic, but magic is a bit more evolved than Duel Masters.

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
I have to go with Duel Masters, its funny. And i hate yu-gi-oh because there just like, OMG TAT LOOSSER YAMI IS TEH PHAROH AND NOT ME! I am going to destroy teh world with a card game!!!one!!11one!!one!

cursed keyblade

im a huge yugioh fan. i play the card game every day with my brother and church friends. i so vote for yugioh. i wonder if there going to make the yugioh show upgraded like i saw in the beckket magizene.

Libra

Your Ending Theme
Heartless_Key said:
I have to go with Duel Masters, its funny. And i hate yu-gi-oh because there just like, OMG TAT LOOSSER YAMI IS TEH PHAROH AND NOT ME! I am going to destroy teh world with a card game!!!one!!11one!!one!

I repeat this is about the card games -_-*

I saw Duel Masters this morning and three characters literally said the same line right after one another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back