• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yu-Gi-Oh: Duel Mansion Frontier

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos Jet

The Terror of Death
Yu-Gi-Oh: Duel Frontier

Story:

A man known as James Valcor used to live at a mansion near Domino City. THat was until there was an unexpected attack on him and the mansion was abandoned completely. Two years later someone buys the mansion and gets it rebuilt. THe man also renamed it as the Duel Frontier where six lucky duelists would be able to come to the mansion for a tournament to duel the best duelists even greater than Yugi Moto and Jaden Yuki. The owner sent out six invatations to visit Duel Mansion, the letters read,

Dear lucky duelist,

If you've have received this invatation than that means you are one of the six who shall be the first to come to Duel Frontier. There you'll be able to duel the best duelists ever in this tournament. Even greater than the two Kings of Games, Yugi Moto and Jaden Yuki. The one to take all of those duelists without losing shall be crowned Dueling Frontier Champion.

The Frontier God

Even though it seemed like an oppurtunity to challenge great duelists, but they all will find that it won't be a tournament anymore, it'll be the chance to prove you can survive the Duel Frontier. Will you win or will you lose everything in the Duel Frontier?
-----------------------
Rules:
1.No godmoding or powerplaying. ((As in do not go through duels like you're the best.))
2.No spamming.
3.Romance is allowed, but PG 13 romance.
4.Curse words allowed, minor cursing.
5.PM me to join.
6.No one liners.
7.Posts 4 to 6 line posts.
8.Put "Frontier Nightmare" somewhere in your template.
9.No Sacred Beasts, Egyptian Gods, or Legendary Dragons unless you get my permission.
------------------
Template:

Name
Appearance
Signature Card
Personality
Bio: ((Must include why you came to Duel Frontier))
-------------------
Mine:

Name: Axel Yuki
Appearance: He wears a black jacket with a white shirt under it and black jeans. He has black spiked hair and wears blue sneakers. He also has a deck holder on the right side of his jeans.
Signature: Chaos WIngman ((My own creation.))
Personality: He's funny and doesn't take almost everythign so serious, but gets serious when it's time to duel.
Bio: Axel admired his brother since Jaden is the new King of Games. One day his brother got the invatation to Duel Frontier, but gave it to Axel. Once Axel read it he decided to enter so he could prove that he could be the best. Before he went of to Duel Frontier, Jaden gave Axel a new Elemental Hero deck for the tournament. Even Axel thinks dueling the best duelists around the world would be the greatest thing that happened to him, but has a bad feeling about it.
--------------------------
PM me if you have questions and please join.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back