• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your new favorite world

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Favorite orld (new worlds only)

• Steamboat Willie

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Beauty and the beast world

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Mulan world

• Pirates of the cvarribean world

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Disney castle

• Twighlight town

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • castle oblvion

• None at all

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
sinharvest_angel said:
TT its man, actually there all cool, cept for atlantica of course

riku104 said:
After all the improvments Nomura's made to the game, do you actually think he's leave what most of us found hard and boring the same? The answer is NO. He has probabley redone the swimming system to perfection. So capmlain all you want about the old swimming system, but please, stop being predjudiced towards things you don't know about.

In other words, Don't say you like or hate something untill you try. Than, if it's still bad, bash it to oblivian. But if you ever get that chance (seeing as I KNOW that it will be good, so you won't) it'll be in about five months..

'Nuff said.

diogo14

well i know we haven't played them but i really like the pirates of caribean world...

iholdthekeys

I VOTED NONE AT ALL BECAUSE YOU FORGOT DEEP DIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!............. that is the coolest place ever.......... it's what kept everyone's desires for kh:com and kh2 alive and is what keeps us going and makes us still wait for when kh2 releases......

sinharvest_angel

wait johnny really is in it NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, now a ton of girls and gays will ponly play for johnny, nooooooooooooooooo,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back