• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your KH3 theories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Sora Donald Goofy read message. They go do a journey. Find Xemnas alive. Kill Xemnas. END.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Okay, here we go: Xehanort becomes whole once more, and kills Riku, which causes Sora to go into spiralling depression, which results in suicide.
Nobody went to his funeral, either, not even the priest. THE END.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
maybe kairi could take donald's place as a mage. i mean she couldn't be any worse than donald. in kh1 he spent half the game unconscious

Uh.

You DO know that Kairi is the most useless character in the history of KH, right?

And Sora would be NOTHING without Goofy and Donald. He'd be dead within his first hour at Traverse Town without Goofy and Donald.

And how the hell did he spend half of KH1 unconscious? He was never unconscious, as I recall.

Twinky Cloud said:
I believe that birth by sleep is like everyone says, going to be a sort of prequel to the first kingdom hearts.

There is no sort of.

Birth By Sleep IS a prequel to the first Kingdom Hearts. You'd know that if you were paying attention to the news we've known for almost a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back