• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your KH3 theories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It's a little early for such things.

Rix

:)
Awards
yeah... Tis thread will be more about making fan fics :/

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I personally think Castle Oblivion will make a reappearance. CoM introduced it, Days will possibly explain it, BBS maybe too, but then comes actually doing it and solving the whole mess.
TAV will make an appearance in KH3, though as themselves or as the 'final products' (Sora for Ven though with emphesize on Ven, Xion as Aqua's Nobody, and the Xehanort Somebody for Terra once both Heartless and Nobody were purged) I haven't concluded yet. Probably the 'final products'.
If Ven is really related that much to Sora's Memories, and CO will play half an important role as I hope for it to, we'll also get to see Namine.
Sora'll probably lose his mind from all the mind-****. Maleficent, having been in BBS will be shown to know a lot more than we were led to believe, which would also explain in retrospective her interest in Riku specifically (and possibly not minding Xehanort's Heartless running around and eventually possessing Riku - she worked with him before when he was Terra). She'll also mess both Sora and Riku up wonderfully.
Kairi will remain as being mostly a plot device with random SoKai hints I'll be able to shrug off as plot.
If we'll be lucky she'll get healing spells and might actually do something.
I half want Sora to die for that will be epic (and I actually love him so I don't just want him offed).
Riku is a more likely candidate though then we have the irony of him being the one that stayed alive this time (as opposed to the end of KH1 where Sora was left behind).

Nothing more at the moment, save for Tron to be upgraded.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
I personally think Castle Oblivion will make a reappearance. CoM introduced it, Days will possibly explain it, BBS maybe too, but then comes actually doing it and solving the whole mess.
TAV will make an appearance in KH3, though as themselves or as the 'final products' (Sora for Ven though with emphesize on Ven, Xion as Aqua's Nobody, and the Xehanort Somebody for Terra once both Heartless and Nobody were purged) I haven't concluded yet. Probably the 'final products'.
If Ven is really related that much to Sora's Memories, and CO will play half an important role as I hope for it to, we'll also get to see Namine.
Sora'll probably lose his mind from all the mind-****. Maleficent, having been in BBS will be shown to know a lot more than we were led to believe, which would also explain in retrospective her interest in Riku specifically (and possibly not minding Xehanort's Heartless running around and eventually possessing Riku - she worked with him before when he was Terra). She'll also mess both Sora and Riku up wonderfully.
Kairi will remain as being mostly a plot device with random SoKai hints I'll be able to shrug off as plot.
If we'll be lucky she'll get healing spells and might actually do something.
I half want Sora to die for that will be epic (and I actually love him so I don't just want him offed).
Riku is a more likely candidate though then we have the irony of him being the one that stayed alive this time (as opposed to the end of KH1 where Sora was left behind).

Nothing more at the moment, save for Tron to be upgraded.

*eye twitches*

You've certainly put a lot into this, haven't you?

And to stay on topic, I think it's a bit too early to discuss what KH3 will be like.

Go make a fan-fic based on your KH3 theories.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Someone would probably make Kairi useful in their KH3 fan-fic.

Fanfiction and doujinshies actually do wonders for Kairi because they actually give her depth, be it properly turning her into a bitch or making her actually care openly about the people she should care for.
A recent KH doujin I read had her going Riku-jealous though with a bit more tact. I liked it a lot.

Sora/Roxas14

i hope that kairi and riku are new party members because i'm not too big on goofy and donald. hopefully riku will be a playable character. and it'd be brilliant if drive forms made a return.and maybe you could summon ff monsters e.g.-bahamut

Rix

Awards
^Riku as a party member, Yes, can work.

Kairi? LOL...

Rix

Awards
What makes you think that Kairi could be any better than Donald? And I just can't see here as a mage...

Sora/Roxas14

tetsuya will probably want her to be a more important part of the plot so he's bound to want to toughen her up a bit and making her a party member is the perfect way. i just hope in kh3 you don't have to chase her from world to world trying to save her

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
tetsuya will probably want her to be a more important part of the plot so he's bound to want to toughen her up a bit and making her a party member is the perfect way. i just hope in kh3 you don't have to chase her from world to world trying to save her

He had 3 games to try and make her more important and to toughen her up.
I'm doubtful he'd go the distance in KH3, and if he does, I doubt he'd do it well (unless he'll put Watanabe on the job)

Rix

Awards
^Yeah I hope that too... But her reputation is already ruined a long time ago... And I don't know if putting her as a party member is enough to give her a better reputation... It kinda feels like a bad excuse to make her more important..

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
^Yeah I hope that too... But her reputation is already ruined a long time ago... And I don't know if putting her as a party member is enough to give her a better reputation... It kinda feels like a bad excuse to make her more important..

I don't see them being Party members raising love meters for Donald and Goofy.
It actually brings in the risk of people further disliking her for her fighting style, especially if it'll be anything like what we got to see in KH2.

Rix

Awards
Uh?

Well, I do personally not mind having Donald and Goofy though.. But if anyone is gonna replace them, I just can't see Kairi as a replacement..

Linkje

I'm hoping Sora will go all weird on us. Like you are Riku in the first part in the game trying to look for Sora who does all kinds of crazy stuff (because if he doesn't kairi will be killed or stuff.)

Most likely won't happen but would be one killer story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back