• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your first play through.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LinkSlySora

If/when you get KH2FM+, what would you do when you got? Like what mode would you play, would you do any challenges, etc. I think I would choose critical mode, and have my team only at the battle level of each area, and example is if the world level is 20, i would get to that level and use exp0, then when I got to TWTNW, i would get to level 50 and keep exp0 on and complete the rest of the game like that. :thumbsup:

(Sorry if old, I looked back a few pages and couldn't find anything like this and I can not remember any threads like this being made, so if it has sorry :unsure: )

Sexy Angel
Nice!! You got the game! Sweet... I would play critical mode cuz i heard that was a hard mode =P

:thumbup:

gosox333

if i got it i would have played RE:com first, try and do everything in FM on normal mode first, and then try critical mode

Maverick E.S

Virus
I'd do some of com first then fm and choose critical mode and the exp0 thingy
it better come here or square sux( no offense to them but they would/will if they don't send it)

spiffy girl

Bought it!

First tried Critical Mode but kept on dieing every time i fought that one boss in beast's world, so i went do to Proud Mode, yes i know, i'm a loser :toungesmile: I just wanted to fight the new battles soon! Also i don't have the time to think of a strategy since finals are coming up. When i'm in summer vacation or the end of may i'll continue Critical Mode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back