• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your fastest completion time?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bmd3287

KH2 is possibly my favorite game of all time, but I found it rather short.
the first time I played through, taking my time on begginner, I completed in 35 hours, and the second time I played on PROUD and completed within 12 hours! whats up with that? I mean, I skipped some of the more pointless movies, but still. I thought this game took the creators 100 hours to complete. well, anyways, post your best times here.

doublesword2

Website
jevin.mycrib.net
It didn't take them 100 hours to complete. It took them way longer than that, unless they were slackers, and I don't believe you completed it in 12 hours even with skipping scenes.

<VII_Axel>

doublesword2 said:
It didn't take them 100 hours to complete. It took them way longer than that, unless they were slackers, and I don't believe you completed it in 12 hours even with skipping scenes.
Haven't you seen the Super Mario 3 clip where some kid just beats it in like 14 minutes? They spent plenty of time on that too. Trust me it's very possible and very true. Some people are just really good at video games. God gives talent to everyone and mine hapenned to be video games.

Bmd3287

<VII_Axel> said:
I'll post my times for all the games.

KH - 1h 05m (Without the scenes)
CoM - 10h 55m
KH2 - 9h 08m

damn, dude. 1 hour for KH1? I dont know about that. and it only took my 4 hours to beat CoM, unless you mean both modes. is it really possible to complete KH1 in an hour?

doublesword2 said:

Im dead serious. I wish I wasnt. I skipped the pointless movies, just watched the organization movies and the movies involving the king, cloud, riku, and kairi. I also knew where everything was, so I was able to run from each room to the next progressing pretty fast. oh, and it wasnt 100%. the 35 hour was 100% complete. the second time was just with every world completed so I could see the secret movie. also made it sort of a speed run to see how fast I could do it. but still, the game is WAY too short.

<VII_Axel> said:
Haven't you seen the Super Mario 3 clip where some kid just beats it in like 14 minutes? They spent plenty of time on that too. Trust me it's very possible and very true. Some people are just really good at video games. God gives talent to everyone and mine hapenned to be video games.

lol, exactly, check out some speedrun sites. mario 64 is beatable within 30 min.

Morning Twilight

12 hours, i don't beleive it either, unless they know something that I don't like a cheat or some requirement that you don't need to do. I beat it in 23 hours with all the scenes and all the worlds completed except for sepharoth in hollow bastion and the final cup in the colleseum. And this was on Pround too :). Still why would you want to beat it in such a short time, it takes away from the gaming experience. And it did take square-soft a LONG time to make this game. Just look at all the schences and the quality of the battles and stuff like that.

mysticalmario

i think he might of meant 10 hours

edit- it is impossible to beat kh that fast due to the fact that you cant skip cutscenes

doublesword2

Website
jevin.mycrib.net
<VII_Axel> said:

SMB3 is different from kh2 lol

Bmd3287

Morning Twilight said:
why would you want to beat it in such a short time, it takes away from the gaming experience.

it is possible. It was my second time that I went fast. first time took me 35 hours and I absolutely loved the game, so I didnt lose any experience. I then found out to get the secret movie it needed to be on another difficulty so I played again and completed all worlds on proud. believe me, its not that hard. each visit to a world only lasted me around 15 min. each, so total time on each level ranges from 30-45 min each (except for twilight town, hollow bastion, and world that never was of course). And it would have been around 10 or 11 hours if I didnt watch so many videos.

KhII--Fenrir said:
nice times... i did standard first time and got 28 hours and proud second time and i got 13 so i think i did ok

yep, proof that it is in fact very possible.

Fire Tears

1 hour for KH1?!?! Is that a joke or something? 12 hours for 2 is still a shocker.

I beated KHII in 26 hours, 25 or less hours if I didn't count the cutscenes(didn't skip one) and the hours I left the game paused.

Bmd3287

KhII--Fenrir said:
as soon as i see the secret movie when the credits end on my proud game i'mma beat begginer and u'll see fast =P

yeah, Im thinkin bout doin a speedrun on begginer.

<VII_Axel>

mysticalmario said:
i think he might of meant 10 hours

edit- it is impossible to beat kh that fast due to the fact that you cant skip cutscenes
Notice I said without the scenes, the gametime was 1h 05m. I don't recall the total time, for the memory card went through the washer ;_; I can vouch for this because I did this when my grandpa was in the hospital and was dying. I would rather take this gametime back, and have been there when he died, than having this time.

Magnaboy1234

<VII_Axel> said:

sure... talent... lol wuteva
but actually the guy beat it in 3 minutes
i've seen it
it's crazy

Fire Tears

<VII_Axel> said:
Notice I said without the scenes, the gametime was 1h 05m. I don't recall the total time, for the memory card went through the washer ;_; I can vouch for this because I did this when my grandpa was in the hospital and was dying. I would rather take this gametime back, and have been there when he died, than having this time.

Cutscenes or not, I think traveling through all the worlds without one swing is at least a decent 3 hours worth. It sounds too impossible but I'm not going to accuse you of lying, I believe you but I'm too shocked for words.

<VII_Axel>

Magnaboy1234 said:
sure... talent... lol wuteva
but actually the guy beat it in 3 minutes
i've seen it
it's crazy
I remember it was really fast but I just didn't remember the actual time. 3 minutes sounds right, so I'll go with you for now. Also, if you are mocking me how about you come over my house and I show you the save files. What, do you need physical proof or can your brain not comprehend the possiblity of beating KH in an hour, scenes not included?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back