• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► You Set Me Free

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ViVi94

Trying to escape the land of idiots and retards
Hi! I started this on fanfiction.net, soo...yea, lol, and sorry for the short chappie and first, also...
WARNING: Kairi cusses...alot, but it's only little things, it's not like she's gonna drop the F bomb anytime soon, because of this, I'm rating it T...and another thing...

GO KAIRIxSORA FOREVER!!!!!

Anyway..
Summary: Kairi's annoyed at the world, she doesn't hate it because that'll make her sound emo... her dad? What dad? He walked before she was born. her mother? Don't even get me started. But, when social services take her away, a boy starts to make her life turn upside town.

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*Chapter 1*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~
Life sucks...

The whole scheme of life is crap, utter crap!

I mean seriously, my mom tries to steal a T.V, goes to jail, and I'm stuck with foster parents.

Way to go mom.

And now I get to go to cheesy, stuck up, MerryWeather High.

Perfect.

I guess it wont be that bad,

But then again, it'll probably be worse than I think it is.

Why me?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Oh shut up Kairi! Stop being a baby, you know why, because the world hates you, thats why.
I felt my eyes start to water but quickly shook the tears away. You've never cried before,
why start now? Big baby.

I haven't talked much since my mom went to jail, don't plan on talking much either, my
dad walked out on me as soon as I was born, “Too much to handle.” he says “I wanna see
the world before I die.” he says. Grow up.

Because of how messed up my parents are, I have to go meet my new parents today, whoopti
doo. They're probably some old hags that can't have kids. I was looking out the window of
the social worker's shiny red convertible, staring at the houses whipping by me in the blackness of night.

“So..” The social worker said, trying to break the silence, she had long, straight brown hair
and green eyes, she had on a pink T-Shirt and navy blue jeans. “Your foster parents are really
nice, they own a pretty big house too. Do you have any hobbies.” I didn't feel like
communicating with this freak so I shrugged my shoulders as an answer.

“I see..” The social worker said with a cold expression, as if she read my mind. It was silent
the rest of the way to my “parents” house.

Then it was time, I had to meet them, I kept wishing that a lightning bolt would strike me, but when I got within eye's view of the house I was amazed, it was a mansion, at least I could live in luxury now...

At least, thats what I thought, turns out, the people in the mansion are my new neighbors, I guess by big, the social worker meant plain old house, which I have to admit, is an upgrade from my old house, but I was hoping I could live a glamorous life, I should have known nothing good was going to happen to me.

Now time to see how nice the parents are, with my luck they're probably Axe murderers. I kept repeating I hate my life, I hate my life In my head.

I never really cared about first impressions, as long as I don't do something really bad, I don't care what they think of me, if they think I'm weird, let them, maybe they'll drop me off at the mansion over there. I got out of the car and the social worker and I went up to the door.

Knock, knock, knock.

“Hello, you must be our new daughter! How are you?” A woman in her mid-20's answered the door, she had blond hair and blue eyes, and she wore a blue dress with purple butterflies on it.

When I realized she was talking to me it was one of those moments where every second feels like an hour and you don't know what too say, so I just hurriedly said “Fine, I'm Kairi.” Under my breath.

“Oh, so she speaks?” The social worker said, laughing, even though I saw nothing funny. “She doesn't talk much so don't be surprised if you don't get an answer out of her.” The worker said biding them goodbye.

“Okay, we'll remember that!” The woman said, waving to her as the social worker drove away.

“You must be starved, come in, I made cookies!” The woman said cheerfully . “My names Debbie Gram, but you can call me whatever you want to. Okay?”

I nodded for a reply. She took it as a yes and motioned for me to come into the kitchen, I opened the white door and sat on the maple chair. The room was bright and cheery, great, now I have to deal with miss bubble gum sunshine all day and night. I did have to hand it to her though, she was better than I expected .

“I made these special for you.” Debbie said, holding out a cookie.

“Thanks.” I was going to live with them until I'm old enough to leave, might as well start sucking up, right? So I took he cookie and nibbled at the edges, it was the best thing I've ever tasted! “This is awesome! More please!”

“Your very welcome, here.” Debbie said with a laugh. “And by the way, you'll meet your dad later tomorrow, he's on a business trip in Florida.” She said very sweetly. I nodded and then yawned. “Oh, you must be tired, let me show you to your room.” Debbie motioned for me to follow her upstairs, she went down the hall and opened a door, it was..it was...

Pink...great.

“Do you like it?” Debbie asked, seeing the expression on my face.

“It's uhh...great!” I lied, god I have this room, maybe in a month I'll ask too redecorate.

“I knew you'd love it! Well, you go ahead and get your rest deary, you have school tomorrow.” Debbie said turning off the light.

I looked at the clock, it read 9:00 P.M, then my eyelids fluttered closed.

Haku

<3
Good start so far, I look forward into seeing how far this one goes.

ViVi94

Trying to escape the land of idiots and retards
Well, Since I have the first 11 chappys ready, that shouldn't be a problem..in fact, heres chapter 2!
The alarm clock buzzed, making me jump. I turned the annoying thing off, got dressed and brushed my auburn hair and went downstairs.

“Hi sweetie! I made pancakes.” I bolted for the kitchen, if her pancakes were at all like Debbie's cookies, I couldn't wait to try them.

They weren't at all like the cookies, they were better. I scarfed them down in 10 minutes flat.
“Thank you.” I said to Debbie, thank god I have such a good cook for a mom.

Mom.

Wait! Why do I miss her! God Kairi, stop being a baby and grow up, feelings never did you any good!

“Your welcome, now go upstairs and brush your teeth, then you'll need get going, you know where MerryWeather high is right?”

“Yea, the social worker showed it to me.” I said, running up the glossy stairs.

“Okay, and if you get lost, don't be afraid to ask for directions!” Debbie said in a worried tone.

“Okay!” I said through my tooth brush.

Then I left the house, hoping that maybe, just maybe, things would start to change...

Guess not...

You guessed it, I got myself lost. I found myself in the downtown area of Country Images.
(The town I live in)

“Hey pretty lady, wanna come with me?” A man said, he looked like a hobo, My scare level was at a 5

“No, not really.” I said trying to walk away. Then he grabbed the collar of my shirt. Now it was at a 7.

“Oh I think you do.” He said in an evil voice. Now it was officially at a 10. Then someone hit him in the head with a giant pile of books, knocking him out.

“Wow, that only proves MerryWeather high gives you entirely too much homework, I'm Sora by the way.” Sora said, helping me up.

“Why did you help me! I could've handled that myself.” I said giving him a death glare.

“Geez, your welcome.” Sora said sarcastically.

“Fine, thanks for being a complete jerk.” Kairi said.

“I don't even know your name and you already hate me?” Sora said with a nervous laugh.

“Yes, DEAL WITH IT!” I yelled at Sora.

“You know, most girls are all over me the minute the see me.” Sora said.

“HA! I'm not like most girls you pig-headed, self-centered jerk!” I yelled for no good reason.

“Wait, You wouldn't happen to be going to MY school would you?” Sora asked, his eye twitching a little.

“Yes I do, again.... DEAL WITH IT!” I yelled once again, that kid was starting to annoy me!

“Great...” Sora pouted. “ You know, you could at least thank me properly for SAVING YOU LIFE.” Sora yelled the last couple words.

“You did not, what YOU did was catch a little weakling by surprise using the oh-so-horrifying pile of homework that you probably didn't even do anyway!” I yelled.

“As a matter of fact, I did.” Sora said proudly.

“Yea right. If we have ANY classes together, your dead.” I snarled.

“Whatever.” Sora said.

I really don't know why I'm so annoyed that he saved me, maybe it's just I wanted to do something for myself for once and not have certain annoying people solving my problems for me.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ 1st --Reading

“Okay class, it's time to see who our partners are for the 2 week report. Lets see, first is... Namine and Roxas.” The Reading teacher said, drawing names from the bucket.

“Then, Olette and Pence,...Riku and Selphie .. Yuna and Tidus...(Insert 30 OC's here)..Hayner and Wakka...and finally.. Kairi and Sora.

“WHAT!” I yelled, at first, I didn't even know he was IN my first class.

“There has to be a mistake! I can't work with her for 2 WHOLE WEEKS!” Sora yelled (A/N:god there's a lot of yelling in this chap huh?)

“I'm sorry, you two are stuck with each other whether you like it or not.” The teacher said as the bell rang.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~ 2nd Period—Science

I sat down at the nearest available desk and started doing my work. Then Sora ran in and it turns out, he sat next to me, when I tried to get up the teacher told me I already chose my spot and would stay there for the rest of the school year.

“Hey.” Sora said, trying to make peace, they were going to be reading partners for the next two weeks.

“Hey.” I snarled.

“What's your problem, I just said hey.” Sora pouted, trying to look sweet and innocent. I thought it over a bit.

“Fine, I thought it over, I'm not mad at you, but were not friends yet either.” I said, folding my arms.

“Good, now maybe I can get some peace.” Sora smiled. I rolled my eyes.

“Sora! Kairi! Stop flirting and tell me what gender of the flower the ovary is.” The science teacher, Ms.Louch (sometimes called Ms.Grouch) said.

“Wha... we weren't...I mean..” Sora and I said in unison.

“Aww... how sweet, it's said that soul mates always talk in unison...NOW ANSWER MY QUESTION!”

“Ummm...uhhhh...” Sora was trying to think.

“The ovary is the female part of the flower.” I said with dignity.

“Hmm... Your lucky you have such a smart girlfriend, if you had gotten that wrong, you would've been in serious trouble.” Ms.Grouch said.

“We are NOT going out!” We said in unison again. This time the whole class laughed, and our faces looked like bright cherries.

After half an hour of pure torture, the bell rang, signaling the end of class.

Three boring classes with Sora later...

Haku

<3
This chapter was good but as Snow pointed out try to use less slang terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back