• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

You Know you Suck at KH When..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
Yep, this has always been a fun thread. Rules are simple, just post something that would only happen if you honestly suck at KH. Dont flame me and scream, "THIZ SHULD B IN FRUM GAMEZ!111!!ONE!!!", Because it shouldn't be, n00bs.

Anyway, I'll start:

You know you suck at KH when you can't beat the tutorial.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
You know you suck at KH when . . .
It takes you a week to beat Ansem Possessed Riku at Hollow Bastion.
You die more than five times trying to beat the boss in the third district in Traverse Town.
You have to train in order to beat Clayton in Deep Jungle World.
You die the first time after you beat Ansem for the second time in the end of the world trying to beat him after he has transformed.

Sora Ultima

You know you suck at kh when you think the heartless are your friends and that they team up with you and when they kill you, you get all confused!!!!!!:D

Last edited:

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
You know you sucj at kh when you have to look at a guide to figure out how to seal the world 100 acre woods

Yuyin

Sora Ultima said:
You know you suck at kh when you think the heartless are your friends and that they team up with you and when they kill you, you get all confused!!!!!!:D
lol yea i thought that at first :D

any ways you know that u suck at Kh when ur mom beats cerberus in one try when it takes u 5

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
You know you suck at KH when:

-Your convinced that Riku and Sora love each other

-You go through the entire game without getting a single dalmation

-You never found out thatg you could switch/equip keyblades/abilities/items

-It took you a week to figure out that you can't hit the fat heartless and the shield heartless int he front

-It takes you another week to figure out that you have to hit those 2 heartless in the back

- When fighting the wonderland boss, you couldn't figure out how to hit him, so you just stood on the table and let Donald and Goofy kill him

T

TheTrueKeyBearer

You know you suck at kh when you finally accept that you suck at this game.

Endgame

:D
Y'know you suck at KH when...

Your friend already 'poorly' explained the game to you, and you tried to fight Riku when he helps you out against the parasite cage in Monstro.

You choose magic at the start. Because Magic is just Gay. You don't even get it until the forth world.

You had to use summons at any point in the game for any reason other then for Sadistic Pleasure.

You didn't realize that you can look up Jane's dress in deep jungle.

After you finish the game, you look at the instruction manual, and say: "Hey! Pressing Triangle makes Donald and Goofy do stuff!"

Last edited:
T

TheTrueKeyBearer

Zetsumi said:
Y'know you suck at KH when...

Your friend already 'poorly' explained the game to you, and you tried to fight Riku when he helps you out against the parasite cage in Monstro.

You choose magic at the start. Because Magic is just Gay. You don't even get it until the forth world.

You had to use summons at any point in the game for any reason other then for Sadistic Pleasure.

You didn't realize that you can look up Jane's dress in deep jungle.

After you finish the game, you look at the instruction manual, and say: "Hey! Pressing Triangle makes Donald and Goofy do stuff!"
these are the stupidest things ive heard on this thread.

Endgame

:D
TheTrueKeyBearer said:
these are the stupidest things ive heard on this thread.

Yes...somewhere in your Oh-So literate message, you failed to tell me why the hell I should care what you think, noob. When you have a reason as to why I would care less, come tell me.

Last edited:

Zophar

You know you suck at KH when... you can't beat Leon on Expert mode when you first arrive at traverse town.

.:Axel:.

You know you suck at KH when you can't figure out why the heartless aren't being killed by your Wooden Sword at the start.

K

kairi2009

You know you suck at kh when you can't beat cloud the first time you come to the coliseum, without levelling up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back