• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

you know what

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rider sage

i think in kh2 they should have brought back way more of the old keyblades i mean all you get is oblivion, oathkeeper (even though those are my favorite) and Kingdom key what keyblades do you think should be in kh2 (if you've like designed your own post pics)

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
Dude all of the keyblades beides those werent that great at all I'm glad there were none more of the old ones, I mean what game has all the old weapns of the one before it?

keyblademaster16

i thought they were all fine and the only one iw ould like to have back is lionheart but the othrone leon gives u is just as good and besides theres a lot in kh2 so wats the point

EternalOath

Yea i guess. I thought the Ultima Weapon from KH1 looked better though. Well that's just my opinion.

pokeman54

the only one i would have wanted back is metal chocobo...dang that thing reaches far...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back