• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

You can PRESERVE your transformation/form!!?!?!??!?!?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Echoecho6

Awards
So in one of the descriptions it was said that if you are in the 1st stage transformation, and you swap keyblades, you would be in THAT transformation. That made sense but it looks like that is not exactly the case. Apparently if you are in a transformation and you swap keyblades, you don't swap into another transformation, just a different keyblade. Also when you do this the loading time for the previous transformation is stalled until you go into it again...! HOLY #@$%## THAT IS PERFECT! That really solves one of my biggest problems I think. Now I am questioning if going into a cutscene or something will take that transformation away or if it is still saved for you...

This might be well known knowledge at this point and everyone figured this out or I read it wrong to begin with. I was under the impression you stayed in a transformation, but anyway..

Imagine being like "Okay I want to go full hyper hammer on this boss immediately when it starts" so in some training area you get hyper hammer, switch keyblads, and then walk into the boss with your plan ready to go.

I am not sure how much any of this will actually matter in the end, but if nothing else the game has alot more potential now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back