• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

YO! It's me, Goku!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Son Goku

Hiya! Great to be here at KHInsider. Believe or not, my sons and I have been huge Kingdom Hearts fans since the first release. I've stumbled upon these forums plenty of times, but have never actually joined. I finally thought it was the right time.
Just wanted to introduce myself before joining everyone in the KH chats. Even though I'm new to the forums, I am by no means new to the series. ...In fact, I'd say I know just about everything there is to know about KH at this time. I should be able to answer ANY KH related questions easily. Just let me know when you find me! Until then, bye! :wink:

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Son Gokū;6113800 said:
...In fact, I'd say I know just about everything there is to know about KH at this time. I should be able to answer ANY KH related questions easily.
Just the place to have that challenged in the KH sections.

Anyways, welcome to to the forums!

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Just the place to have that challenged in the KH sections.

Learned that the hard way, yeah. And in this forum, those who spend a lot of time in the KH sections will be shaped to eventually be challengers. :p

Welcome to the forums, Goku. Just... don't turn Super against us, 'kay? XD

Back