• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

yet another theory.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

madmaximus

well, this is my theory wich is mainly about xion and how she came to be. i belive that she was made by the memories that sora and kairi had and leaked out when sora was sleeping. eventually these memories came together and made xion, thus why she looks like kh1 kairi. also i think that ds might be xheanort instead of terra and is some how related to ven, aqua, and terra (before they were against eachother.) sort of like if he was an apprentice with aqua, terra, and, ven but went to the dark side.

thanks for listening to my theory and i am sorry if the above is outdated.thanks.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
well, this is my theory wich is mainly about xion and how she came to be. i belive that she was made by the memories that sora and kairi had and leaked out when sora was sleeping.
Xion joins before CoM. And how did they leak out exactly?

also i think that ds might be xheanort instead of terra and is some how related to ven, aqua, and terra (before they were against eachother.)
First of all, you really don't have anything to support the bolded part.

Before? I think DS and TAV were always against each other.

against eachother.) sort of like if he was an apprentice with aqua, terra, and, ven but went to the dark side.
He wasn't an apprentice with them.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
well, this is my theory wich is mainly about xion and how she came to be.
Okay...

i belive that she was made by the memories that sora and kairi had and leaked out when sora was sleeping.
Let me go ahead and say she was born before CoM.

eventually these memories came together and made xion, thus why she looks like kh1 kairi. also i think that ds might be xheanort instead of terra and is some how related to ven, aqua, and terra (before they were against eachother.) sort of like if he was an apprentice with aqua, terra, and, ven but went to the dark side.
The DS was MX apprentice and you have nothing to support that DS is xehanort.
thanks for listening to my theory and i am sorry if the above is outdated.thanks.
:thumbdown:

madmaximus

@keybladelegacy sorry, i didn`t realize that xion was born before comand i ment like if TAV and DS were childhood friends before they were aprentices. but thanks for the feedback.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Off Topic here, but now a days how come EVER single thread title starts with Yet another, or My Next, or My second?
Why can't you just make one big thread, or don't make one at all!

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
@keybladelegacy sorry, i didn`t realize that xion was born before com
Its ok we live and we learn.:lol:

and i ment like if TAV and DS were childhood friends before they were aprentices. but thanks for the feedback.
Well people think that DS is Ven's rival but i doubt that ven would have any memories of that. Maybe who knows.

Off Topic here, but now a days how come EVER single thread title starts with Yet another, or My Next, or My second?
Why can't you just make one big thread, or don't make one at all!
:tongue:

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
well, this is my theory wich is mainly about xion and how she came to be. i belive that she was made by the memories that sora and kairi had and leaked out when sora was sleeping. eventually these memories came together and made xion, thus why she looks like kh1 kairi. also i think that ds might be xheanort instead of terra and is some how related to ven, aqua, and terra (before they were against eachother.) sort of like if he was an apprentice with aqua, terra, and, ven but went to the dark side.

EPIC FALIURE! sorry but its true.:36:

3-D

Join Me
behind you... Go ahead look, i dare you...
okay....
few problems with the theory.

1. memories arent strong enough to make a being. needs to be another force giving it form, outside of CO.
2. i think her looking like kairi might have been a gradual effect. and shes a nobody, so that brings up the problem of her sombody...
3. pretty sure she was alive before CoM, idk
4. you kind of have nothing backing up the TAV,and DS part...

kind of have nothing backing up the whole theory...sorry

Muse

you look atrocious
Xion was born/in the Organization before CoM.
Sora was asleep for a year after CoM.

You do the math.

Xion =/= Sora's leaked memories. She's affected by them, yes, but she's not them, no.

cotestimulation

I have no location, my location is all locations.

idk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back