• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yet Another Theory On KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xazure777x

Ok i have done some searching and made these theories. Also I made this as clear and solve any answers i can on this.
1. Ven, Terra and Aqua can be somehow related to Sora, Riku and Kairi not only by the keyblades but the repeated destiny they follow. Let me explain first we have never heard of the family but we did hear of Sora's mom just not his dad. Even if they aint related the fight of the movie is the same as the game. 3 heroes come to fight a dark mysterious foe and yet the king is there to help at the end. Also at the end Kingdom Hearts is formed. Also the Chasers held in their hands the Keyblades in the ground so before u say you must have a strong heart to wield it its not all the way true. As u can tell that anyone who wield a keyblade is the owner and yet seem to go to the good side. As in Roxas and Riku they was going to the dark side and could've been swallowed by it but yet they chose to do the right thing. As Roxas went to be with Sora and Riku chose to save the ones he cared for and gave up power. So that the Chasers held meant that they are keyblade wielders and soon to be masters like the others. To end this part off Sora fought Terra who in that part was a servant of Xehanort. This can be similar to how Riku followed Ansem but then he wanted away cause that wasnt the power he wanted and didnt want to be controlled. Yet this doesnt include him using that power towards Roxas for he was hoping to get destroyed in hopes to not be taken over and the destroyer was Mickey as he promised in KH:CoM or Diz. So back to Terra he must be fighting his old master in a different form like Riku fought xehanort as his other part Ansem was a Heartless.
2. Ok this is short I think the next form of enemies is the soul of human cause it was told this was before the others. If this is true it can be found in what happens to human who are thrown in darkness a life story. First you have a soul it is either obtain by god or the devil but if none wanders to find its path. Then the heart depending on if you have a pure heart for good or tainted they will go to darkness but not the pure unless tainted. Then once that is all gone you will be left as an empty shell or in real terms dead or game terms nobodies.
3. Lastly the Kingdom Hearts was made by the mysterious foe in the movie and if you think about it the roadway was made by keyblades and 3 keyblades in the middle. If it was truely a fight with each other Sora would lose cause he is kind and he might talk before he fights. Also I trhink its a fight against the darkness cause Mickey never attacked a keyblader since he never attacked Riku just touched him to bring him to his sense of not going to evil to solve things and dont use the power like that. Also since the the keyblade was like the road in KH:CoM the enemy would have came from the road of twilight which could mean he is the soul of Xehanort or whatever his real name is. Also could it mean that he can multipy and make more soul enemies as strong as him...?But back to the matter this was maybe a fight to save the world but they killed everyone but 2 and thats why its the missing 2. And the memory of Xehanort could be good for Terra fights evil because of what he has done for Xehanort just like Roxas.

N ow this id my theories and if you read it you wont be dissatisfied. So please read it or look at it and give me so replies on it please.

Halibel

??Storm??
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
?The theory you have is dealing about Kh3, not Kh2 thats why it belongs in the future of Kingdom Hearts.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
1. Ven, Terra and Aqua can be somehow related to Sora, Riku and Kairi not only by the keyblades but the repeated destiny they follow. Let me explain first we have never heard of the family but we did hear of Sora's mom just not his dad. Even if they aint related the fight of the movie is the same as the game. 3 heroes come to fight a dark mysterious foe and yet the king is there to help at the end. Also at the end Kingdom Hearts is formed.

Wel, actually, there's a bit of a problem with that last part:

1. The KH1 KH always existed. It wasn't "formed" by Ansem.

2. MX's and Xemnas' KH weren't formed on a whim.

Eh, mostly just technicalities, =P.

Also the Chasers held in their hands the Keyblades in the ground so before u say you must have a strong heart to wield it its not all the way true.

...(sighs) we don't know what "Chaser" means yet, or even if it will be used at all, so don't go around using that like it's something established.

Secondly, this point is largely irrelevant, as those keyblades are gone in the next video. Which means that Nomura scrapped them, or that they were symbolism, and not actually there at all.

So that the Chasers held meant that they are keyblade wielders and soon to be masters like the others

Again, I frown at the use of the term "chaser".

To end this part off Sora fought Terra who in that part was a servant of Xehanort.

Servant? Where is that from?

2. Ok this is short I think the next form of enemies is the soul of human cause it was told this was before the others. If this is true it can be found in what happens to human who are thrown in darkness a life story. First you have a soul it is either obtain by god or the devil but if none wanders to find its path.

Eh, I'm not sure dragging religion into KH is a good idea.

Then the heart depending on if you have a pure heart for good or tainted they will go to darkness but not the pure unless tainted. Then once that is all gone you will be left as an empty shell or in real terms dead or game terms nobodies.

Just for the record: body+soul=Nobody. A body is nothing without a soul.
3. Lastly the Kingdom Hearts was made by the mysterious foe

It was summoned, not made. You can't just create a KH on a whim.

If it was truely a fight with each other Sora would lose cause he is kind and he might talk before he fights.

He'd lose because MX is much more powerful than Terra and co, who are in turn much powerful than Sora.

Also since the the keyblade was like the road in KH:CoM the enemy would have came from the road of twilight which could mean he is the soul of Xehanort or whatever his real name is.

He's called Master Xehanort, and since this is the past, before heartless were around much, it's very unlikely that he's a soul or part human of any kind.

Also could it mean that he can multipy and make more soul enemies as strong as him...?

He's not a soul enemy.

N ow this id my theories and if you read it you wont be dissatisfied. So please read it or look at it and give me so replies on it please.

Please use paragraphs next time. Nobody likes a wall of text.

Avenger39

Website
www.myspace.com
You want replies? Here's a couple.

LEARN TO SPELL.

LEARN THE MEANING OF "CONCEPT VIDEO".

STOP SAYING "CHASERS".

Gah... Its people like you that make me ashamed to be a fan.

Rynjin

please, PLEASE fix this i couldn't even read all of it heres some advice

1) paragraphs are your friend

2) so is good grammar and spelling

3)religion is a no-no in KH

xazure777x

Ok well first i wrote all this in 10 min. ok and this i used an old fairy tale legend look it up this is not religion and i would be happy if you would say the is cause its a nice story that couldve been used. So as it goes you lose your soul body and soul and how do you know if the nobodies are both body and soul in the game it say body heart and SOUL. Also i used the word chasers because that is what they were called and i hurried up to write this so sorry. Another thing im from the south so i use movie so dont try to be smart when your not ok its used in many ways for spelling. And lastly Terra was a servant cause i have a friend who could read the text in the game for me. So he read that he served him before the Org. came and the fight with Sora and Terra began cause of his death. Oh by the way i dont care if i dont use paragraphs or write like im in school IM NOT TRING TO IMPRESSION ANYONE JUST STATE A THEORY.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
So as it goes you lose your soul body and soul and how do you know if the nobodies are both body and soul in the game it say body heart and SOUL.

...in the game it says the nobodies are both body AND soul. Read the Ansem Reports.

The distant days spent in that beautiful paradise are an illusion to me now.

How long have I been here, banished to the realm of nothingness?

It is only by relying upon my anger and hatred that I have been able to retain my sense of self here, where all existence is nullified.

My heart is being overcome with hatred toward my apprentices, possessed by the darkness, and with the anger I feel for stupidly allowing myself to be betrayed.

Is this darkness, eating away at my heart?

I cannot continue to idle away my time here.

What are Xehanort and the others attempting to do?

I must unravel the mystery of these Ansem Reports, intercept my apprentices, and defeat them.

That is my mission... the only way to repay the world for my sins.

Those beings who lack hearts - the Heartless - must be the key.

The darkness of the heart, made flesh. Cursed shadows who not only lack hearts, but multiply by seizing hearts from any and all living things.

Where have they come from, and where are they going?

Three elements combine to create life: a heart, a soul, and a body.

But what of the soul and body left behind when the heart is lost?

When the soul leaves the body, its vessel, life gives way to death, but what about when the heart leaves?

A being does not perish when its heart leaves its body. The heart alone disappears into darkness.

There is little time.

If I remain in this realm much longer, I will certainly learn these answers the hard way.

My heart is already a captive of the darkness.

Sora went to sleep in order to recover the memories he lost in Castle Oblivion. It would take quite some time to bring back all the memories he had created in his lifetime.

But Organization XIII held sway over Castle Oblivion.

Sora would need to be kept someplace more secure.

I persuaded Namine to move the slumbering Sora to Twilight Town for safekeeping.

Namine.

As I have written here before, she is a most unusual being.

Born of the same process as a Nobody, but lacking virtually all the elements of a Nobody.

Perhaps she continues drawing in hopes of capturing that which she lacks: the memories of others, especially Sora.

I have arrived at a hypothesis.

I believe that Namine was born as a special type of Nobody when Sora attacked himself with the Keyblade, causing his and Kairi's hearts to leave their bodies simultaneously.

Namine emerged as Kairi's Nobody... but the body and soul necessary to exist as a Nobody belonged to Sora.

When a person's heart is stolen, a Heartless is born with no sense of self, and the body and soul left behind give rise to a Nobody.

But what if one willingly releases one's heart from one's body?

Sora and Xehanort retained their selfhood even after becoming Heartless.

Then there are Kairi and Namine.

Kairi was exceptional for having had no darkness within her heart. Also exceptional was that her heart, once freed, migrated to a new vessel - Sora.

The combination of these two theoretically unlikely exceptions may be behind this anomaly.

There are matters I must attend to while Sora is sleeping.

A new ally has appeared on the scene: Riku.

It would help if you actually knew what you were talking about.

Also i used the word chasers because that is what they were called

Uh, no, we don't know what that word means yet, and never have TAV been called Chasers at all in-game or by Nomura or any other official source.

And lastly Terra was a servant cause i have a friend who could read the text in the game for me. So he read that he served him before the Org. came and the fight with Sora and Terra began cause of his death.

Which text? From where? Terra doesn't say anything like that, and none of that stuff is ever said. Don't you think we'd all know this by now? There are plenty of people who can speak japanese you know, info like that would be common knowledge by now.

Oh by the way i dont care if i dont use paragraphs or write like im in school IM NOT TRING TO IMPRESSION ANYONE JUST STATE A THEORY.

And if we have a hard time reading your theory, that's when it becomes a problem.

Last edited:

xazure777x

i didnt say that Terra said he was a servant and didnt say the nomura said it i meant that some people said it at one time but then couldnt prove it. So it was said by some people not by the people who did the game and by the way you can easly figure it ok look at what it means things are simple and its really hard to use a word and then change its meaning. As in man you cant use it to mean a animal if you can i want to here it.

xazure777x

When the soul leaves the body.

Also you said this this means that a nobodies is just a body.

body and soul necessary to exist as a Nobody belonged to Sora.

Ok read this closely it says it BELONGED to Sora that means that the Org. only not the nobodies have souls so i was partly wrong on the theory. Also it seems this site is just a group of people who are lonely and underknowledged so heres some advice; if you think you know everything and try to correct them like how HadesDragon did and yet someone didnt read all of it. So basicly i have to give this site a 4 out of 10.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Also you said this this means that a nobodies is just a body.

When did I say that?

Ok read this closely it says it BELONGED to Sora that means that the Org. only not the nobodies have souls so i was partly wrong on the theory.

...all the nobodies have souls. That's made clear in the Reports I just quoted.

Roxas540

Ok i have done some searching and made these theories. Also I made this as clear and solve any answers i can on this.
1. Ven, Terra and Aqua can be somehow related to Sora, Riku and Kairi not only by the keyblades but the repeated destiny they follow. Let me explain first we have never heard of the family but we did hear of Sora's mom just not his dad. Even if they aint related the fight of the movie is the same as the game. 3 heroes come to fight a dark mysterious foe and yet the king is there to help at the end. Also at the end Kingdom Hearts is formed. Also the Chasers held in their hands the Keyblades in the ground so before u say you must have a strong heart to wield it its not all the way true. As u can tell that anyone who wield a keyblade is the owner and yet seem to go to the good side. As in Roxas and Riku they was going to the dark side and could've been swallowed by it but yet they chose to do the right thing. As Roxas went to be with Sora and Riku chose to save the ones he cared for and gave up power. So that the Chasers held meant that they are keyblade wielders and soon to be masters like the others. To end this part off Sora fought Terra who in that part was a servant of Xehanort. This can be similar to how Riku followed Ansem but then he wanted away cause that wasnt the power he wanted and didnt want to be controlled. Yet this doesnt include him using that power towards Roxas for he was hoping to get destroyed in hopes to not be taken over and the destroyer was Mickey as he promised in KH:CoM or Diz. So back to Terra he must be fighting his old master in a different form like Riku fought xehanort as his other part Ansem was a Heartless.
2. Ok this is short I think the next form of enemies is the soul of human cause it was told this was before the others. If this is true it can be found in what happens to human who are thrown in darkness a life story. First you have a soul it is either obtain by god or the devil but if none wanders to find its path. Then the heart depending on if you have a pure heart for good or tainted they will go to darkness but not the pure unless tainted. Then once that is all gone you will be left as an empty shell or in real terms dead or game terms nobodies.
3. Lastly the Kingdom Hearts was made by the mysterious foe in the movie and if you think about it the roadway was made by keyblades and 3 keyblades in the middle. If it was truely a fight with each other Sora would lose cause he is kind and he might talk before he fights. Also I trhink its a fight against the darkness cause Mickey never attacked a keyblader since he never attacked Riku just touched him to bring him to his sense of not going to evil to solve things and dont use the power like that. Also since the the keyblade was like the road in KH:CoM the enemy would have came from the road of twilight which could mean he is the soul of Xehanort or whatever his real name is. Also could it mean that he can multipy and make more soul enemies as strong as him...?But back to the matter this was maybe a fight to save the world but they killed everyone but 2 and thats why its the missing 2. And the memory of Xehanort could be good for Terra fights evil because of what he has done for Xehanort just like Roxas.

Well, for starters, this is the longest thread starter I have ever read! Sora, Riku, and Kairi almost have nothing to do with Terra, Ven, and Aqua.

Avenger39

Website
www.myspace.com
Oh by the way i dont care if i dont use paragraphs or write like im in school IM NOT TRING TO IMPRESSION ANYONE JUST STATE A THEORY.

Well, the staff DOES care.

The KHI Forum Rulebook said:
We understand that English isn't the standard language all over the world. But KHI is an English based forum. What does that mean? It means use all the things your English teacher taught you.

The odd grammatical error is perfectly fine, but constant illiterate posts make not only yourself looks stupid, but when guests are reading them- it degrades the overall quality of the forums.

Also. Proof Read before you submit that post. Make sure that it makes sense. Don't type as though you're talking. It doesn't translate well in text. Use full sentences, punctuation and spell check!

So clean it up. Otherwise, I'm reporting your ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back