• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

yet another kh3 theory^^; --may contain spoilers--

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chemicalstar

lol i saw everyone posting their so i thought maybe you could bear up with me while i tell you about my idea:3 i am sure a lot of people got this theory before me so if that is the case please do forgive me. i know it is futile to just go on talking about possibilities, but it is always fun to see alternate views from different minds!:3

so here it is:

in his interview nomura said the possible kh3 if it will come out will take plac in the past but yet the future and that these 3 armored characters are somehow connected to our characters in kh and kh2. and whats more he also said that it wont be a numbered sequel.
lookign at the secret ending(which i will not mention in detail since it is a spoiler) i thin that maybe... in kh3 sora riku and mickey (possibly with kairi becuz nomura said her holding a keyblade has a significance) will travel to the past, at the times of keyblade war (the one where light loses and darkness wins) since they realize darkness cannot be abolished unless that war was won by the light side and they go to help and end the war for good?
what do you think??^^

love
daph~~

Valero

In the bowels of Hell..... Somewhere in Texas.
I really don't think Sora will be the main character of KH3. If Nomura was saying it's going to be a different story, that doesn't mean Sora will be the main character. I'm thinking they will add a new roster of Keyblade Masters, in addition to other new characters, and have them play out the story behind the scenes, much like in "Star Wars: Shadow of the Empire".

The three knights shown in the video might just be three of the new characters, as they are all wielding Keyblades we've not seen before in addition to holding the Way to the Dawn and the Kingdom Keys of the Dark and Light realms. It's my firm beleif that Nomura has stated what he has in order to justify changing the main character of Kingdom Hearts. Sora can't live forever.

chemicalstar

oh behind the scenes idea is brilliant!^^
i said what i did becuase nomura said kh is sora's story somewhere.. i am not sure.. it is heresay but if he said so i thought kh3 will probably include sora too, and well excluding sora is a big risk in the upcoming sales of kh3, there are just too many people who play kh just for the characters i think.. but then again i might be wrong^^

love
daph~~

Welshcake

I don't think so, because if they go back in time, and let light win the war,what happened in the KH series wouldn't have happened at all! ....confused? nice try though!

Last edited:

Digby

thats it right there if they went back and won the war maybe everything would be normal you know. and that it would be stupid seeing how they would put new characters because that would most likely crush the sales for kh3. Because when you hear someone saying kh immediatley people think about sora mickey donald goofy riku and kairi you know.

chemicalstar

Welshcake said:
I don't think so, because if they go back in time, and let light win the war,what happened in the KH series wouldn't have happened at all! ....confused? nice try though!

yup makes sense... hmm... mayeb thats the point? i dunno i was throwing ideas but thnx for the comments:3 i will continue to look for the answers^^

@digby: yes i dont think nomura would dare to take away sora and riku let alone kairi and mickey.. it would be like taking yuna away from ff x series^^

BeastlyKillaKreg

we want more. and sora could easily play a part/make an appearance in teh game without him being the main playable character.

chemicalstar

yes i believe sora will be there too...
i hope he will be the main character too
i have a hard time parting with manin characters in video games.. that was exactly what happened with me in ff x.. *sobs*

Nobody13

I think the three guys at the end were creating the keyblade or kingdom hearts or something. They had to come form somewhere right (the keyblade or kingdom hearts) ?

Squirrel

wow that may be possible, but what if its a double storied game like in parts of final fantasy 8 and u travel between two sets of characters?

chemicalstar

Nobody13 said:
I think the three guys at the end were creating the keyblade or kingdom hearts or something. They had to come form somewhere right (the keyblade or kingdom hearts) ?

oh well that is possible... but i doubt the creators of the keyblades are warriors too.. usually weapons are made by other people than warriors.. i think...XD not sure:3

Squirrel said:
wow that may be possible, but what if its a double storied game like in parts of final fantasy 8 and u travel between two sets of characters?

owo that is a good idea.. and then somehow they get tied by an event at the end! and this way it will be both in past and the future... hmmm i think it might work!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back