• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yen Sid's TRUE Persona?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.DiZ.

well... i dunno... kinda when u meet Yen Sid... he gives me a creepy feeling(like a molester...o_O).. and i dunno... it also gives me the feeling of evil lurking in his own heart.... what do you think?

V

V.A.T.13

What I think?
Yensid scared me back in fantasia. D:

But I dont think Yensid is evil. Just creepy.

.DiZ.

creepy indeed... but he always looks like hes pondering something evil.... with that.. weird... smile...

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Whats with all these Yen Sid discussion? One person says he "looks like" the Old Bald dude and everyone follows. @@

Maverick E.S

Virus
Well some people look it but never act or think it thats what i think yensid might be he just looks like it but isn't lol the molestor part was funny : )

samuraiXshot

dont be so stupid, its a good disney chracter. SE wouldnt change a disney character, he trained mickey and sora to fight for good. but he may be a molester, i dont know his personal life. what u think hes got under the robe. bet nothing.

fireweilder_VIII

yeah he is creepy i mean when i look at those eyes i got freaked.STARE AT IT.
200px-Yensid.JPG

Kurxi

I am not sure but isn't Yen Sid a character in FF IV? But I guess it makes sense for Yen Sid to be Mickey Mouse's trainer, but he is really his creator!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back