• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Y Dont The Creaters Oh KH Come Here For Ideas For......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anti_Ven666

Y Dont The Creaters Oh KH Come Here For Ideas For Keyblades And Storylines or ideas and worlds for the Next KH Or Whatever their gonna call it

because look at some of the keyblades people have designed

Keyblades.jpg

keybladeinverted-2.jpg

Last edited:

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Ummm, hope bout no??

The whole point of making a game is to catch the player by surprise and if, we know whats going to happen in the game then, its not much of a game to look froward to. Plus, if they came here to take our ideas they wouldn't be doing their job. would they?

And Kingdom Hearts in the hands of noobish KH fans would kill the game. Its bad enough that Disney is milking out the series but, to leave to to mere children and teens and young adults who have no experience in the field whatsoever will end horribly.

Lets leave it to the professionals.

EDIT

Please, understand I am only talking about the storyline. But, as the those keyblade those, are great designs. But, that is also Nomura's job.

Last edited:

Anti_Ven666

I Mean Like An Idea of what the players like not exactly look at somemore keyblades people

keyblade_of_doom_by_oneoftwo.jpg

B.jpg

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Wow. But then again..Nomura gets the fun in making the designs.

The best so far out of all three games have been OathKeeper and Oblivion.

Archetype00x

Website
www.facebook.com
No. Absolutely not. No member of the KH team, which is in JAPAN by the way, would EVER use ANY of the ideas on this forum, much less even FIND IT. Any ideas they used anyway would murder the plot and concepts.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
those are badass keyblades! i would love to weild those! but they dont because well, something one person likes, another may not like it, or they have thought of it already.

Demi_Shock

VERY COOL!

They dont come here because any idea they took would be credited to you and not them, therefore they lose money for not using their own resources...sad, but true.

V

V.A.T.13

Heh, the fourth one, first post is from Sy-no-mo-ny ( I cant spell D: ). Its Riku's blade in a really cute fic. (That needs to be updated >_>;)

But yea, Nomu have everything planned out already. ( Well, most of it...>>; )
But I bet he watches fan sites like these just to laugh at our crazy theories.
I wonder if he reads fanfics also...

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Erm, because as good as some of the idea we have here are, what comes from Nomura's mind is best. And besides, we'd ruin the game. Well, most of us.

Nomura would lose his fun on designing the keyblades, I'd wager that's one of the things he enjoy most...

And erm, they'd never come HERE for ideas. They're a JAPANESE company...

Last edited:

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Those are awesome Keyblades, but Nomaru woud lose out on his fun of designing I think. Storyline wise, no way. I want a few jists and surprises. I won't get that if I know what happens.

ilovesora1223

wow these r all cool keyblades but i think the wouldnt get them off of a forum cause they didn't design and lose money, so i think we should leave it 2 the pros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back