• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

malakas

ok i know that is stupid but Roxas in 358/2 days have the keydom key as a keyblade but we know that Roxas originally have the oathkeeper and oblivion keyblade so i thought if Xion have a connection with that? maybe she represents these two keyblades. ( i know its sounds stupid but i want to share my thoughts :D ) sorry for the bad english

Radon

mofo
no sorry. the two keyblades are symbols of sora/roxas' memories of riku and kairi. the oathkeeper for kairi as a symbol of the promise that sora made to kairi, and the oblivion for riku which i think you got after the second battle with him at hollow bastion.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Lol 10 minute thread what?

Yes, as said, Roxas wields the Oathkeeper and Oblivion Keyblades as a representation of Sora's memories/relationships of/with Riku and Kairi. And personally, although not confirmed, seemingly Light and Dark Keyblades, they fit Roxas well, because he is, in a way part Light and part Darkness, yet also beyond them.

Lady-Lee

Awards
i finally saw the subtitled version of the trailer.....apparently xion is just as tortured as the rest of the group is. roxas and axel seem to maintain a great friendship, but shes the only one who wants to be completely whole with kairi....i didnt think that kairi split herself sooo many times

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
i finally saw the subtitled version of the trailer.....apparently xion is just as tortured as the rest of the group is. roxas and axel seem to maintain a great friendship, but shes the only one who wants to be completely whole with kairi....i didnt think that kairi split herself sooo many times

Xion wants to know who she really is and we dont know if shes kairis nobody because her appearance is affected by roxas memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back