• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nnoitra

This is a short Theory ive never had any big plots but i think that Xion * ino thats what i think her name will be since someone said it meant water or something.

Front Gate of the Beast's Castle
Riku: "Who are you? Why do you have the keyblade?"
14th: "Why are you dressed like a member of the Organization?"
Riku: "Don't interfere with Sora's sleep!"
Riku: "What you have... That keyblade is fake."
14th: "Don't tell me that! You, don't lie!"
Riku: "Indeed, you may be a nobody."

i think this means that shes actually and Unbirth and as she wears the hood thing of nothingness they cant pick up her sent to see weather she is a nobody so for me this explains why Xehanort didnt put a pillar or change the name cuz eh wasnt sure too. when she says dont interfere with soras sleep this leeds me to another conclusion

Namine: "Regardless of how I assemble the memories, they begin to flow out... If another memory is connected, it can't return to it's original source.
Diz: "If he is lacking a few memories, will he have a problem waking?
Namine: "For him, it would be an important key."
Diz: "Do you understand what it is?"
Namine: If its connected to another memory, surely she can't endure it.
Diz: "She...?"

'Andycloseeyes' and 'As years go by' both had similar theories that appealed me and made me think
what if birth by sleep shows us the past and how its repeated inthe future *dunno if you get me*
What if Xion Is an unbirth and she came out of soras memories that began to flow out. How is she related well im not stealing what they both said but ven has memories of aqua and ven is connected *maybe tho im pretty sure * to roxas and he lost his memories and they are in slumber soemwhere in soras heart so she doesnt want riku to interfere with soras sleep so the other memeries can be born and make unbirths of ven and terra. i know you guys say that LS wasnt canon but THAT would so explain it and after they were unbirthified *LOL* she left cuz her job was done

Originally Posted by TWILIGHT DUST View Post
here's what i think:

roxas can use the keyblade because he's a part sora, right?

the trio is the heart>body> soul=heartless>nobody>unbirths
connection but you guys already established that

maybe the unbirths were made from memories
what if xion is an un birth. so here's what i know(think) and my point of this

ansem> heartless>- shadow
xemnas> nobody>- roxas
xion> unbirths>- xion= sora

so unbirths are born

Thanks to RKs thread about Xion
Andy Close Eyes & as Years Go by for that sexy similar theories
And for twilight dusts post which got me thinking
*sorry for the spelling mistakes it just flowed outta me*
PMF and RK prove me wrong ;) im sure you will .... No sarcasm

Edit: Oh and you know soras station of awakening was sleeping beauty i think
and Ventus goes to sleeping beauty first *hint hint*

A

Audo

That translation of the trailer isn't accurate, it's actually:

Front Gate of the Beast's Castle
(This might be after Riku and the 14th fight.)
The 14th collapses in pain, she is holding the Kingdom Key.
Riku closes in on her and lifts her hood, she resists.
He lifts one eye of the blindfold to see her face.
Riku's expression changes to surprise.
Riku: "Who are you? Why do you have the keyblade?"
14th: "Why are you dressed like a member of the Organization?"
Riku walks away from her, towards the castle.
Riku: "So no one interferes with Sora's sleep."
Her keyblade is sticking out of the ground.
Riku picks it up and hurls it toward her.
Riku: "What you have... That keyblade must be a fake."
14th: "Don't tell me that! You're deceiving too!"
Riku: "Indeed, maybe I'm the one who doesn't exist.

Nnoitra

Maybe she doesn't exist cuz she died or something in the past and its her memory, like LS *non-canon BS*
The big N did say it had a tragic ending

jovjo003

Doesnt this sound alot like the scene where Aqua was talking with Maleficent? It feels like that too that degree.

jovjo003

Lets seee...... so Nomura FINALLY reveals AQUA at the same time he FINALLY reveals the 14th MEMBER, XION!

Can we come to the conclusion that AQUA is CONNECTED to the 14th member by alias/nobody! Its also clear to say that both Terra and Aqua succumb to darkness in different ways, but Ven doesnt due to his pure light heart!

****Terra succumbs to darkness by his thirst for power
****Aqua succumbs to darkness by lies/deception
****Ven CANNOT succumb to darkness, which is the reason why hes useful for MX's plan for KH.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Lets seee...... so Nomura FINALLY reveals AQUA at the same time he FINALLY reveals the 14th MEMBER, XION!

Can we come to the conclusion that AQUA is CONNECTED to the 14th member by alias/nobody! Its also clear to say that both Terra and Aqua succumb to darkness in different ways, but Ven doesnt due to his pure light heart!

****Terra succumbs to darkness by his thirst for power
****Aqua succumbs to darkness by lies/deception
****Ven CANNOT succumb to darkness, which is the reason why hes useful for MX's plan for KH.

You're actually saying Ven is a PoH. And it's quite obvious from what we know he's missing/slipping/falling/succumbing to something that we can't outrule as being Darkness.
What I find amusing is that so far, Terra is the obvious comparison to Riku, while Sora's match seems to be more for Aqua then Ven, what with believing in one's friends and wanting honesty, and fighting for said friends (Maleficent ftw).

That does leave Ven with Kairi's plot-deviceness, but I think he already based himself as better than her by far if only being male in the KH universe :\
Oh, and playable that actually knows what to do with a Keyblade.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Can someone actually break down my theory and teach me a lesson o.0

Most of what I think might and possibly will kill this will be things we don't know yet, amongst them what the heck Unbirths are.
On one hand we don't see them and Xion might've been created because Sora splitting into a Nobody and a Heartless was a unique enough of an occasion, but then again, seeing just how many Heartless and Nobodies we do have, and how Unbirths seem to have been just as common back then as Heartless are now, one has to wonder why there aren't any more Unbirths now, hinting possibly to them not being created anymore at all.
Other than that, you might find disproving points in the threads for the theories you based this on, since I doubt people'd re-post their thoughts in the matter. Not being offensive, just my two cents :3

trixchasin

technically, can't there still be unbirths around but we just don't know it or see them>?
i mean, a nobody is created for EVERY heartless the moment it becomes a heartless right>?
cuz although sora was only a heartless for a minute or two, roxas still showed up,
so that means that all the heartless we fought during KH1 had corresponding nobodies,
but we never saw a single one for the entire game, so then technically, just cuz
we never seen an unbirth, doesn't mean they aren't still around.
right>??

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
technically, can't there still be unbirths around but we just don't know it or see them>?
i mean, a nobody is created for EVERY heartless the moment it becomes a heartless right>?
cuz although sora was only a heartless for a minute or two, roxas still showed up,
so that means that all the heartless we fought during KH1 had corresponding nobodies,
but we never saw a single one for the entire game, so then technically, just cuz
we never seen an unbirth, doesn't mean they aren't still around.
right>??

The bolded section has been proven to be wrong. Only Strong Hearts leave behind Nobodies when they turn into Heartless, so I'd reckon quite a few of the Heartless we fought along the games have no Nobodies to speak off.
Also, the Nobodies had a clear agenda of staying the heck out of Sora's way - they wanted him to keep running on and beat the Heartless, also to take care of Xehanort's Heartless who was after Kingdom Hearts.
We can't say for sure the Unbirths have such an agenda or if they're even capable of having one.

trixchasin

The bolded section has been proven to be wrong. Only Strong Hearts leave behind Nobodies when they turn into Heartless, so I'd reckon quite a few of the Heartless we fought along the games have no Nobodies to speak off.
Also, the Nobodies had a clear agenda of staying the heck out of Sora's way - they wanted him to keep running on and beat the Heartless, also to take care of Xehanort's Heartless who was after Kingdom Hearts.
We can't say for sure the Unbirths have such an agenda or if they're even capable of having one.

point taken,
i guess we'll just have to see then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back