• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

xion who is she and what is shion?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Xion and Shion are the same person. maybe when you get turned to an Unbirth, you create a heartless, and a Nobody. So, maybe Aqua has Xion as her Nobody, as stated by Raz.

Er, who said they weren't the same?

We don't know the specifics of what occurs when an Unbirth is created, and there couldn't be a Heartless or Nobody because they weren't around when Unbirths were.

Waiting_to_Sleep

Here is what I think about the whole Kairi/Namine/Xion/Aqua theory. Namine was a nobody created from Kairi's heart of pure light. Perhaps, now this is just a perhaps, Xion is related to Kairi through darkness, or, is not even a Nobody at all. Xion could be an Alias, or, just a fake name altogether. Riku called her Keyblade a fake. Some people think that Keblade is Kairi's Flower Power. I, don't think so. I think that Xion is able to copy the abilities of the other Org. Members - kind of like Sharingan (Sorry to go Narutard)

Reneeski

I'm sure im not the only one who is tired of these threads. Nobody knows for sure who xion is! I think we should just wait for the game to come out instead of wasting time/space with the same threads over and over again

tdc456

Personally, I think when Namine says "Surely she can't endure it." she is talking about the fact that Xion wants Sora to wake up but she can't endure waiting for his memories to be restored.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Wrong, how would she have done that.??

How did Sora created a Nobody in Twilight Town? And one in Castle Oblivion?
Say Xemnas had her armor, elsewhere Aqua turned into a Heartless and a Nobody, and via the armor her Nobody materialized there. Or any other reason for her to materialize there because that room was in a Realm in Between, making it possible for a Nobody to materialize there. It's not that unreasonable and would explain quite a bit.

Person#4033

i think aqua is dead (explains the armor)
Namine is Kairi's Nobody created when Kairi's heart left Sora's body (explained in KHII already)
Xion's connection with Kairi is uncertain (if there is a connection at all)
Kairi's heart left two bodies. Kairi's at the end of Destiny Island in KHI and Sora's in Hollow Bastion in KHI (fact)
Kairi could have created two Nobodies (I'm not a fan of my own theory, but you guys might be)
Xion could be all new (i like that theory, personally)
Xion could be a Vexen experiment (just now thought of that one)
Xion might be an Unbirth (i hate to say it, but with how little we know about Unbirths... it's possible)

Last edited:

Person#4033

keyblade...
Roxas had a keyblade, but no heart... or did he?
"You do have a heart, don't you?" -Axel

Is a heart really required for a keyblade? If so, how did Roxas get one? Was it Sora's willingness to give up his heart? or was it something else?

Xion has a keyblade. How? I think the identity of Xion and how Xion got a keyblade are the same question. The strongest heart gets the keyblade (as stated in KHI at Hollow Bastion), but the keyblade chooses its master. Did the Kingdom Key alone chose strong hearts? Could other Keyblades settle for other things? Choose by different requirements?

The Kingdom Key, keyblade of the realm of light
Inverse Key, keyblade of the realm of darkness
Way to Dawn, unexplained, but clearly a reference to "the Road to Dawn" in CoM
KK 2 (Roxas's), keyblade of the realm of nothingness (?)
KK3 (Xion's), keyblade of __________

Last edited:

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Kairi's heart left two bodies. Kairi's at the end of Destiny Island in KHI and Sora's in Hollow Bastion in KHI (fact)

The first time it left a body however the body remained a human being's body. It didn't turn into a Nobody. Or you're saying Kairi herself is a Nobody. I support that tiny part but yey :3

Kairi could have created two Nobodies (I'm not a fan of my own theory, but you guys be)

I actually like this XD; I don't know if I like this more for Kairi being the Nobody or Namine possibly being the Somebody and using parts of Sora to continue existing as a not-quite-a-Heart being, making for her being a fleeting shadow as DiZ put it.

C

Colours

keyblade...
Roxas had a keyblade, but no heart... or did he?
"You do have a heart, don't you?" -Axel

Is a heart really required for a keyblade? If so, how did Roxas get one? Was it Sora's willingness to give up his heart? or was it something else?

Xion has a keyblade. How? I think the identity of Xion and how Xion got a keyblade are the same question. The strongest heart gets the keyblade (as stated in KHI at Hollow Bastion), but the keyblade chooses its master. Did the Kingdom Key alone chose strong hearts? Could other Keyblades settle for other things? Choose by different requirements?

The Kingdom Key, keyblade of the realm of light
Inverse Key, keyblade of the realm of darkness
Way to Dawn, unexplained, but clearly a reference to "the Road to Dawn" in CoM
KK 2 (Roxas's), keyblade of the realm of nothingness (?)
KK3 (Xion's), keyblade of __________

What???.Please don't double post, and as far the inverse key. I question that??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back