• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion THOUGHT, not theory.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

i2ains

So, while i watched the new subbed vid. just a few minutes ago, a though about xion came across me, whether it's been said or not i don't know, but yeah.

I thought was that what if Namine made Xion to hold sora's memories. Not all, but some of them. This could be the reason she wouldn't know who she really was and why she is gone by the time KH2 starts, when Sora's memories are "done" or whatever.

I have no proof or did any searching to further support this since it was only a thought, but, comments? questions? flaming?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Like you said there is no proof of this since memories can't (as of now) create a being, even partial memories.
The two of them seem to have a good relationship but I doubt Namine would create her. That and it's already been confirmed that she was a nobody, and creating a nobody out of memories isn't possible.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'll put my money on Roxas being the container for Sora's Memories. It ties in with the Memories leaking out as Namine stated in the trailers, Roxas having dreams of Sora even while still in the Organization, and the need to bring him back so Sora'd wake up - seeing how Roxas held onto his Memories.
While it does hold importance, no doubt, the "only" thing truly tying Xion to Sora is the KK, but that can be explained in soooooooooo many ways it's not even funny, as opposed to Roxas being Sora's Nobody in an undeniable, painful, factual manner.

Last edited:

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
So, while i watched the new subbed vid. just a few minutes ago, a though about xion came across me, whether it's been said or not i don't know, but yeah.

Ok it doesnt matter if its been stated

I thought was that what if Namine made Xion to hold sora's memories. Not all, but some of them. This could be the reason she wouldn't know who she really was and why she is gone by the time KH2 starts, when Sora's memories are "done" or whatever.

How would namine make xion. If you dont explain this then your already wrong.

I have no proof or did any searching to further support this since it was only a thought, but, comments? questions? flaming?

Ya next time you might what to do some searching to support it.

nehar890

I actually thought of that at first also.

But if u think it through, it kinda dosn't make sense. :p

Cyypher100

yeah it doesnt make a whole lotta sense but then again...seems like nothing is making sense anymore...:x

Key of Valor

The Professor
The main thing opposing this theory is that Xion
joined the Organization before the events in CoM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back