• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
The ion thing, that's just not what it is. Especially since it's X-ion no real scramble. No i is better as she is thought to have no somebody or be a somebody on her own *points to my Aqua theory*

Zeagal

Lick It Good
She might be but I still don't like the ion part. No i would keep with the whole no heart xehanort thing.

Kingaison98

In your mind, breaking your chain of memories!
The ion thing, that's just not what it is. Especially since it's X-ion no real scramble. No i is better as she is thought to have no somebody or be a somebody on her own *points to my Aqua theory*

It doesn't have to be a scramble if she's a heartless. It doesn't have to be a scramble if she's a Nobody, take Namine, she's a nobody of Sora/Kairi, Namine in no way is a scramble of Sora/Kairi. Her name makes sense, that's the most likely case.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
It doesn't have to be a scramble if she's a heartless. It doesn't have to be a scramble if she's a Nobody, take Namine, she's a nobody of Sora/Kairi, Namine in no way is a scramble of Sora/Kairi. Her name makes sense, that's the most likely case.
She's the friggen XIV member of the Organization. She went through a naming process regardless of whether she's a nobody or a heartless or a whole being. That naming process includes adding an X and scrambling the letters of their name until a new name comes out. It would hardly ever, nor has it yet that we know of result in their name proceeded by an X. Namine isn't even a member and thus did not go through the naming process.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
It isn't and neither is ion really. It also wouldn't have to be the whole name either. It's really just a hidden anagram that makes a hell of a lot more sense to me than Ion.

Key of Valor

The Professor
I personally think they kept their name as Organization XIII
because their fourteenth member was part of their thirteenth
member, a two member in one nobody thing.

I like the explanation of the name for this theory.
It sounds a bit like the idea I posted up about a
while ago.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Oh I don't have no doubts about her being forgotten when she was erased, it's the only way to explain why she was never even hinted at so far as we know in KH2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back