• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion Theory - Makes Perfect Sense

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haseo32829

In a realm were i can play video games all day
I Just thought about Xion being Sora's Memories made real.
I noe this has been said before but the way i am explaining it make pefect sense now i dont no the specifics but the general idea makes perfect sense.

Now u need to watch these parts in these videos to understand what i am fully saying.

Interview Translated - Birth of Kingdom Hearts | HEARTSTATION.ORG
This is the dub by KH-vids.net Watch from 5:17 to 5:51
Xion is saying, My power, its going to be fullfilled very soon. Like a Vessel overflowing with water. Now, my memory is filled with memories of Roxas. So, Roxas....In what way do i look now.

358/2 Days Trailer Subtitled + Fan Dub | HEARTSTATION.ORG
This is the translated version done by Heartstation.org Watch from 3:58 to 4:32
Xion is saying, My power, its going to be fullfilled very soon. Like a vessel overflowing with water. Now, my memory is full of what was got from Roxas. To Roxas, in what way do i appear now?

If you notice when she takes off her hood Roxas is surprised and is in shock it shows his face about 3 time with the same expression.
Now if you see in the last parts of the qoutes she talks about what she got from Roxas and then ask how she appears to him now.

This is where my theory kicks in. i think Xion is Sora's memories made real it would explain why she can wield the keyblade and why she looks like Kairi. Namine was talking about the memories leaking and out and being to connected to another memory so she wont be able to endure it. The memories that leaked out probably were memories of the keyblade and Kairi, thats why she looks like her and can wield it the same time roxas can. Also that explains why Riku calls her Keyblade a fake. When Namine said they were connected to another it was probably refering to Roxas in her memory. In the videos were she took off her hood Roxas was shocked. Probably because her appearance changed with the memories of Roxas that filled her memory. She probably looked like Roxas cuz she changes with the memories that was in her memory. Just like when she said she was filled with memories of Roxas. It explains why they wouldn't show her face in that scene and why she asked Roxas what she look liked now. And also this point is very important because if u have noticed in mostly all of the kingdom hearts trailers the most important scene is shown last

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Alright. This is the sixth time I've seen this theory. This exact theory was posted only a few hours ago. You've done something entirely pointless.

Lolita

Dear You
I Just thought about Xion being Sora's Memories made real.
I noe this has been said before but the way i am explaining it make pefect sense now i dont no the specifics but the general idea makes perfect sense.

Now u need to watch these parts in these videos to understand what i am fully saying.

Interview Translated - Birth of Kingdom Hearts | HEARTSTATION.ORG
This is the dub by KH-vids.net Watch from 5:17 to 5:51
Xion is saying, My power, its going to be fullfilled very soon. Like a Vessel overflowing with water. Now, my memory is filled with memories of Roxas. So, Roxas....In what way do i look now.

358/2 Days Trailer Subtitled + Fan Dub | HEARTSTATION.ORG
This is the translated version done by Heartstation.org Watch from 3:58 to 4:32
Xion is saying, My power, its going to be fullfilled very soon. Like a vessel overflowing with water. Now, my memory is full of what was got from Roxas. To Roxas, in what way do i appear now?

If you notice when she takes off her hood Roxas is surprised and is in shock it shows his face about 3 time with the same expression.
Now if you see in the last parts of the qoutes she talks about what she got from Roxas and then ask how she appears to him now.

This is where my theory kicks in. i think Xion is Sora's memories made real it would explain why she can wield the keyblade and why she looks like Kairi. Namine was talking about the memories leaking and out and being to connected to another memory so she wont be able to endure it. The memories that leaked out probably were memories of the keyblade and Kairi, thats why she looks like her and can wield it the same time roxas can. Also that explains why Riku calls her Keyblade a fake. When Namine said they were connected to another it was probably refering to Roxas in her memory. In the videos were she took off her hood Roxas was shocked. Probably because her appearance changed with the memories of Roxas that filled her memory. She probably looked like Roxas cuz she changes with the memories that was in her memory. Just like when she said she was filled with memories of Roxas. It explains why they wouldn't show her face in that scene and why she asked Roxas what she look liked now. And also this point is very important because if u have noticed in mostly all of the kingdom hearts trailers the most important scene is shown last

Waitwat. That's what i'm asking you.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
She is a Female because she looks like Kairi cuz of those memories she has to look like her if you read the whole Theory it would make sense and i Noe it like the sixth one but this on makes the most sense and plausible.

All of them make sense. You've stated something we've all read many times. Also, work on your grammar, spelling, punctuation, and capitalization. =]

Haseo32829

Well she changed her appearance for sure cuz they would not show her face so u noe that much and Roxas was in shock but she looked like Kairi cuz those were the memories that leaked out of Sora. Xion's appearance then changed to Roxas i think because of all the memories filled up in side of Xion of Roxas

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Everyone knows that already. We all know it. Your theory has been reused and recycled far too often. You yourself acknowledged this. Also, it's spelled "know". Not "noe".

Lolita

Dear You
Well, anyways, alot of people have read theories so similar to yours over and over again. I'd like to see some different theories.
Try working on spelling and grammar, like Saix said.:>

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Something I've never really given a second thought to, but gender wouldn't really matter if there is no base. So that part is at least covered alright. The only problem would be the voice, but meh...GO AQUA!

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
You've done nothing that others haven't already done. I would negarep you, for posting the same theory as everyone else, but I'm not that much of a malevolent person.

Haseo32829

Something I've never really given a second thought to, but gender wouldn't really matter if there is no base. So that part is at least covered alright. The only problem would be the voice, but meh...GO AQUA!

The voice doesn't really matter because her name is still Xion and has the voice but Xion appearance just has changed cuz of the memories xhe is full of.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
She has the same voice actor as Aqua. It does matter. If it didn't matter they would have gotten Megumi Toyoguchi to voice both characters.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
The voice doesn't really matter because her name is still Xion and has the voice but Xion appearance just has changed cuz of the memories xhe is full of.
It matters if the voice is female. Oh yeah, and it's the same as Aqua, but Saix beat me to it, one more reason to say...GO AQUA!

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Yes, it does matter! Her voice changes too! That obviously has as much significance as her appearance changing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back