• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

xion=soras+kairis heart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

heavens wrath

What if Xion was created from soras and kairis heart when sora had kairis heart in him and released it but instead of both of them just creating a heartless and a nobody somthin else was created...xion she might be made from the connection of soras and kairis heart when sora had kairis heart in him n because of that the one heart made of sora and kairi created xion a memory of the two hence why she can wield a keyblade and doesnt qualify to be a nobody cause shes something different from what we know this can also explain why she has no one to go back to because sora and kairi are no longer on heart( The whole heart thing is that it takes a heart to turn to darkness to create a heartless and a nobody and since it was both their hearts it creates a new heart which xion comes from).. Please dont flame just a thought what do you think?

Last edited:

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Something else?

I'm afraid not. There's Unbirths, Heartless, Nobodies, and People. (And I guess anthropomorphic ducks and shit).

If there were to be something else, Xion wouldn't be it, because the requirements for her creation would be far to specific.

Radon

mofo
That whole 'keyblade on heart with two hearts and turn back to self' event really has no rules in what it can produce. Namine is proof of that. So really Xion could be anything.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
That whole 'keyblade on heart with two hearts and turn back to self' event really has no rules in what it can produce. Namine is proof of that. So really Xion could be anything.

But certainly not something that isn't some form of existence of which we're already aware. I think Unbirth might be a semblance of a possibility.

Radon

mofo
I beleive that Xion might be the only unbirth alive today, and Xemnas is somehow responsible. With these sleep and awakening rooms hes being very mysterious.

EDIT: Woohoo 500 posts!!
It means alot to me. It took me a long time :p

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
I beleive that Xion might be the only unbirth alive today, and Xemnas is somehow responsible. With these sleep and awakening rooms hes being very mysterious.

EDIT: Woohoo 500 posts!!
It means alot to me. It took me a long time :p

I think Lingering Sentiment might be an Unbirth, though I'm pretty staunch in standing by the idea the Unbirths are extinct, but I'm not going to ignore a feasible theory. Especially not after reading comment by people like Rain, who actually know what they're talking about.

Radon

mofo
Lingering Sentiment is a non canon version of Terra. I don't think he's an unbirth.

Radon

mofo
I'm not sure but I think it was in another report. I'll go find it.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
I'm not sure but I think it was in another report. I'll go find it.

Oh, really? I'll take your word for it. That makes a lot of sense.

I still think the possibility of an Unbirth being in Days is at least semi-likely, as it does tie in to BBS.

Radon

mofo
I couldn't find it but I'm pretty sure it was stated in that or another interview.

Radon

mofo
Although the things that the LS was talking about were canon eg. something about hating Xehanort.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Although the things that the LS was talking about were canon eg. something about hating Xehanort.

Well, obviously. If Xehanort weren't canon, then what the fuck have I been consistently beating the hell out of since 2002?

Radon

mofo
No LS/Terra said that he hated Xehanort and that Sora was not the one he chose. Many beleive that Terra chose Riku to take the keyblade and Sora got it because Riku gave into darkness.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
No LS/Terra said that he hated Xehanort and that Sora was not the one he chose. Many beleive that Terra chose Riku to take the keyblade and Sora got it because Riku gave into darkness.

Many people believe that because it's true... <.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back