• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion not a nobody?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The X only means she's a Member of the Organization. We know they let Nobodies in, we've yet to run into them letting in a non-Nobody XD;

I really doubt she's Kairi's Nobody. Nomura all but spat in our collective faces saying that whomever jumped to that kind of conclusion is wrong. Throw in the fact that she's a special Nobody and you got Nomura covering his ass with no matter what stupid reasoning he wants to use to back her up with - that would probably have to do with Memories, no doubt. Who they belong to, of who they are, and how exactly they affected Xion would be the big question, though it would answer nicely why she has no idea of who she is - she's effectively the amalgamation of two to three people. That's worse than Naminé who had 2.5! (0.5 being Ven and however he must've affected the mess)

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
I belive that Xion is, yes aqua's nobody the fact that they both have the kingdom key is what started me on this theory

61161020081024_004650_3_big.jpg

No.
The reason I don't believe this...

Do you remember that little scene in... KHIIFM+ I believe, where the Organization was talking about Sora being 10 years too young to be a keyblade wielder?
This kind of brings me to the conclusion that... Aqua's like, in her early or mid 20s.

And if Xion is connected to Kairi, or Sora.... she's most likely... Not in her early or mid 20s, but 15/16 like Kairi is.

ANYWAY.
Xion was confirmed to be a nobody with a special birth, like Roxas. So no.

No.

davethekhfan

hey maybe xion's an unbirth think about it kairi was a princess of heart she lost her heart but there was no darkness in it so instead of a heartless an unbirth was made probably not true though:thumbsup:

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
hey maybe xion's an unbirth think about it kairi was a princess of heart she lost her heart but there was no darkness in it so instead of a heartless an unbirth was made probably not true though:thumbsup:

I once thought that, but no. It's been confrimed that Xion is a "special nobody," as Xigbar told Roxas that Xion and him (Roxas) were both special nobodies. I'm pretty sure you can find the exact line in the Wrap-Up.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

I'd sooner label Naminé her Unbirth than Xion.

Do you remember that little scene in... KHIIFM+ I believe, where the Organization was talking about Sora being 10 years too young to be a keyblade wielder?

Hurray for missed cultural references! <3
"XXX years too early" = a way in Japan to literally say someone's too inexperienced at what he does. In a way, it's the literal meaning, telling Sora to gain 10 years more of experience before doing what he's trying to do now, yet it's hardly literal in the sense you brought it, being to measure time.
Xaldin's basically calling Sora a greenhorn (especially with Ven seemingly Sora's own age and Aqua not too far ahead, so what's the point of calling Sora too young if Xaldin had no qualms with Ven who was Sora's age?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back