• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

xion having two somebodies?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Syrisu

wasn't it stated by Riku that xion's keyblade was fake maybe during the 10 years she learned to wield a keyblade causing the organization to notice her?

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
How would that work out anyways? =/ How does Aqua become Xion's Somebody in the first place?

Well we still dont know if she is still alive. So... it is a possiblity but i think that maybe xion is connected to aqua.

wasn't it stated by Riku that xion's keyblade was fake maybe during the 10 years she learned to wield a keyblade causing the organization to notice her?

Uhhhh....... NO!

Xion talks to Roxas with sea salt ice cream in one hand. Is Xion confiding her troubles here?

Xion said:
"Therefore if I can't use the keyblade, I... I'll become useless."

Last edited:

metalyoshi9

I doubt it. Couse if she is, then the Org would have found her as soon as she was born, just like they did with Roxas. Xion is found like 11 years after whatever happens to Aqua. So no, I dont see Xion being Aqua's nobody. At least not directly.

Oh no! Not you too.
We don't know that Xion was created during BBS even if she was made by Aqua. Who's to say Aqua wasn't around later, or even now?
:x

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane
Cough.
I doubt that Xion is Aqua's Nobody. But I do feel that she is related to Aqua.

A

Azrael

what if xion isn't just aqua's nobody, not that thats been established, but maybe shes sora's and aqua's nobody. since in the trailer shown at jump fiesta she sees roxas and remembers him which is why she said memories of roxas where overflowing in her, which would prove the theroy that ven's memories linger in sora. because that means she probably sees ven. which means also means shes sora's nobody because roxas is connected to sora.
-_-
whew that was wallup to type. what do you guys think?

Going to say that it's Aqua and Kairi.

shadowred3

ok has anone noticed that in bbs and das that there aways a group of three people and they all at some point hang out at desteny islands. so that makes.....

sora kairi riku
ven aqua terra
roxas xion axle

and then in the secret ansem reports ansem states that namine, roxas and "ansem(heartless form) are all special. so that makes 4 groups of three. i think that all these people are connected and that somewhere in BBS axles sombod meets terra or MX.

Muse

you look atrocious
The trios thing isn't exactly new. And at least two of the three are connected to another two in another trio. (Sora and Kairi are connected to Roxas and Xion)

=/ Axel's somebody is the DS! I suppose that's possible. If they decide to bring Axel's somebody into the franchise.

Auron

Missing an eye
There are many trios
  1. Sora, Riku, Kairi
  2. Sora, Donald, Goofy
  3. Leon, Yuffie, Aerith
  4. Axel, Roxas, Xion
  5. Terra, Ventus, Aqua
  6. Hayner, Pence, Olette
  7. Axel, Marluxia, Larxene
  8. Vexen, Lexaeus, Zexion
  9. Lock, Shock, Barrel
Hmm, all I can think of at the moment

metalyoshi9

There are many trios
  1. Sora, Riku, Kairi
  2. Sora, Donald, Goofy
  3. Leon, Yuffie, Aerith
  4. Axel, Roxas, Xion
  5. Terra, Ventus, Aqua
  6. Hayner, Pence, Olette
  7. Axel, Marluxia, Larxene
  8. Vexen, Lexaeus, Zexion
  9. Lock, Shock, Barrel
Hmm, all I can think of at the moment

YOU FORGOT THE THREE FAIRIES THAT MAKE YOUR CLOTHES IN KH2!
Fauna, Flora, and Merriweather!:D!
Heehee.
And don't even get me started on the Disney trios...there are too many. :x

The power of the magic three. :D

Auron

Missing an eye
I got more
  1. Xemnas, Xehanort, Xehanort's Heartless
  2. Wakka, Tidus, Selphie
  3. Rai, Fuu, Seipher
  4. Flora, Fauna, Merryweather
  5. Aladdin, Abu, Jasmine
  6. Jack Sparrow, Elizabeth Swann, Will Turner
  7. Dr. Finkelstein, Jack Skellington, Sally
  8. Huey, Dewy, Luey
  9. Donald, Goofy, King Mickey
  10. Cloud, Aerith, Tifa
  11. Hercules, Phil, Megara
  12. Maleficent, Pete, Crow

logozgogo

How would that work out anyways? =/ How does Aqua become Xion's Somebody in the first place?

wait you know that one scene, where xemnas talks to aquas armor, and the other org. members are talkin about how they wanted to test the darness in peoples hearts???

well what if roxas and xion were the product of an acccedental test??

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
wait you know that one scene, where xemnas talks to aquas armor, and the other org. members are talkin about how they wanted to test the darness in peoples hearts???

Dont even joke about that. I hope your not serious.

We know that roxas is soras nobody.

And xion must be connected to sora if her appearance is affected by soras nobody.

Muse

you look atrocious

Roxas was the product of Sora stabbing himself with the Heart Unlocker, releasing his and Kairi's hearts.

I find it extremely unlikely that Xion would be a product of experiments over ten years ago and she only showed up recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back