• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xigbar's Rifle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malus

Greetings one and all.

I only have a few short minutes to post this before heading out the door, but looking at the Wikipedia for KHII just now I noticed a little blurb that said Xigbar's ultimate attack was edited for North American release. By any chance does anyone have a picture or a video of the original version where Xigbar combines his weapons to form one massive rifle? I'm curious to see what it looks like. Thanks!

Sanctuary Keeper

Wikipedia is crap. Everything I've needed to research on it had nothing but bogus and bull****. However, regarding the attack that Xigbar unleashes ( I believe you are referring to the one where he traps you in an impasses and startes rapidily firing missles, in which you can only use the reflect spell, or just run in a circle to dodge the bullets as your means of survival), I don't think they actually SHOW his combined guns (heck, didn't even know he combined them). From what I could tell from the camera view at it's best are bullets coming from a vortx from the air. I've never tried to view the camera upwards since I'm too busy dodging his bullets xD.

Then again, I could be wrong.

~Gunther~

Website
www.marriland.com
I am also curious about his rifle and would like to know what it looks like. It seems rather cool, and I wondered why none of the Organization members used guns up until I found out Xigbar could merges his weapons.

LKani_X

Website
www.gaiaonline.com
Just get on YouTube and search 'xigbar japanese battle'. This is the first attack he does, so it's hard to miss. He twirls the guns around and kind of forces them together. (Essentially, his rifle just looks like his guns attached together, though one is sideways.) It was edited out because they didn't want you to see a rifle for some reason, and another interesting point is that they also edited out Xigbar's tunnel vision i the English version. Anywho, that's about all you need to know. xD

Voltron

Silver Member
Wikipedia is crap. Everything I've needed to research on it had nothing but bogus and bull****. However, regarding the attack that Xigbar unleashes ( I believe you are referring to the one where he traps you in an impasses and startes rapidily firing missles, in which you can only use the reflect spell, or just run in a circle to dodge the bullets as your means of survival), I don't think they actually SHOW his combined guns (heck, didn't even know he combined them). From what I could tell from the camera view at it's best are bullets coming from a vortx from the air. I've never tried to view the camera upwards since I'm too busy dodging his bullets xD.

Then again, I could be wrong.

Thats not the move he is talking about. Its the move he does when he firsts starts the battle where he stands on the rafter and shoots at you. Then do the reaction command and he says " You clever little sneak"

Thats what he is talking about or she.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back