• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xigbar in TWTNW

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paopu_Fruit

Website
www.myspace.com
anyone have a good strategy to help me beat him?
I almost can beat him when he has like two bars left i die :sleep:

so if anyone can help thanks before hand!

Josiah

Quarian Power!
-sigh- Xigbar was DEFINITLY a pain in the Arse 0.0...Just Use the Reaction Commands, and when he goes into Berserk Mode, Shooting all the Bullets Everywhere...Just Run around in Circles making sure he cant hit you...<.<...it actually gets pretty easy if you do those things 0__0

Paopu_Fruit

Website
www.myspace.com
I always die when we are on that little square of tile and he's in like Super mode or something.
When he glows and shoots everywhere. I can't seem to dodge his attacks.
:(

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Ya V__V; ...that Part's a pain!...Uh, I always drived into valor form, so i could run like super fast, and run in circles and dodge his bullets on that part...And then i always had enough to drive again...O.O

Paopu_Fruit said:
I always die when we are on that little square of tile and he's in like Super mode or something.
When he glows and shoots everywhere. I can't seem to dodge his attacks.
:(

Yeah what Kingdomkid said, run in circles but counterclockwise.. Or clockwise.. I can't seem to remember the battle very well. I think he shoots you with bullets instead of shooting in a pattern.

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
here's one, as soon as Xigbar comes down from his hiding plcae, use Master Form(if you don't have Final Form, if you do, than use it), and pray you auto maticaly get Final Form (I did twice on different files) and when he gose into Berserk mode, when he dose his final attack, go Valor and run in a SMALL CIRCLE AROUND HIM and that's your best chance of not getting hit, well, good luck!

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
I have a plan that worked for me. If you did great in wisdom, then you got it. if not you are sorta screwed. IF you can, turn wisdom when he goes beserk, and then run in a circle using quick run.. Even if youre not wisdom (for quick run) then just run in a circle and if ure lucky, hell miss some.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
I have a full proof strategy that worked all the time and I managed to kill him without getting touched once..

first make sure you have double jump, high jump, and dash leveled up....
and reflect in shortcut...

when the match starts just use the reaction command to damage Xigbar and make him come down...when he come down look on to him and double jump to deflect his bullets/send them back at him stunning him and damaging him abit, this attack also propels you closer to him so lay in a air combo or two on him then when he disappears continue to double jump and attack. When he goes into berserk just stay in the middle and cast reflect for the simple one or two shots cause tryin to run just gets you hit, but when he throws a barrage of bullets at you just run in circles to easily avoid the rapid fire....then just continue the same strategy as above to finish him off.....

on a side note, you can use his huge bullet thing to gain extra damage just make sure you avoid it when it comes your way if you don't wanna fool with it....

and you can also use knocksmash or whirlwind to greatly damage Xigbar and bring his health down quickly.....

If done correctly you should beat him no problems, If your extra careful with this strategy you can even come through the fight without suffering damage......
it should only take about 2 minutes at the most

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back