• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xigbar = D.S.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

moogle

ok, i know this may be far fetched, but after reading this thread, it got me thinking that Xigbar knows about the past and that fight, maybe he was there, maybe he was Dark Soldier? like, u see the acrobatics preformed by DS and i see that the body looks similar to that of Xigbar, maybe DS was Xigbar or possibly his somebody? flame if u must, its just that got me thinking that it maybe this way.

Twilight Path

The outer reaches of the realm of nothingness
Hmmm... I won't flame, but I do agree that that is far fetched. There are a couple things wrong with that. Firstly, Xigbar is one of the Organization, right? We know that Xehanort appears after the Keyblade Wars, which are featured in the movie, so Xemnas was not formed yet, and thus, no Organization, and no Xigbar. And we know that Xigbar's somebody was one of Ansem the Wise's apprentices, Braig (spelling varies).

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Umm... Xigbar was an understudy of Ansem during that time...
All Nomura said was that Xigbar knew the knights, he never said Xigbar saw the fight.

moogle

ooh.... -_- my bad... but im still conflicted about who DS is...

moogle

i know, but its still so confusing, but think, he could have been like DS b4 he was Ansem's understudy... i guess...

StormCloud577

no point in getting worked up over a theory and its really not that far fetched, xigbar did say that sora was far more imputent than the "others" but i promise you hes not the D.S. not bad theory tho

swizzle

You are such a drag..
I really doubt that Xigbar is the infamous DS. Fist of all, the DS is able to weild a keyblade, and Xigbar cannot. Second, it was only said that Xigbar knew about the keyblade war, it was never said that he took any part in it.

moogle

it WAS never said, doesnt mean that he didnt though, and well, they arent technically keyblades that we know, but maybe something other entirely...

Chosenoneknuckles

Hmmm... I won't flame, but I do agree that that is far fetched. There are a couple things wrong with that. Firstly, Xigbar is one of the Organization, right? We know that Xehanort appears after the Keyblade Wars, which are featured in the movie, so Xemnas was not formed yet, and thus, no Organization, and no Xigbar. And we know that Xigbar's somebody was one of Ansem the Wise's apprentices, Braig (spelling varies).

Yet we don't know how or what brought Xehanot to RG or what 'Braig' did before he became one of Ansem's apprentices etc.

It's all very up in the air, that anything could happen [like say the Keyblade Wars were ancient and not recent as we assume them to be...]

Oblivionite

One thing that is important to remember is that Xigbar is member number 2 of the orginization. He he only one less than xemnas.

If you go into jimminy cricket's journal and read about xigbar it says his motives are unknown.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
I don't think this theory works for only one reason. In addition to what othe people are saying, Roxas could weild the keyblade because he was Sora's nobody. And he didn't even remember he could for a time. Now Xigbar retained his memories from when he was a human and if I remember correctly, the DS has/had a keyblade no? Well if this was Braig or Xigbar's "somebody", why doesn't Xigbar weild the keyblade just like Roxas? Just making a point, not meaning to flame. ^.^;

Helix

Maybe the Game is suppose to be one of those time travler games? Like a new version of the gummi ship

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
ok, i know this may be far fetched, but after reading this thread, it got me thinking that Xigbar knows about the past and that fight, maybe he was there, maybe he was Dark Soldier? like, u see the acrobatics preformed by DS and i see that the body looks similar to that of Xigbar, maybe DS was Xigbar or possibly his somebody? flame if u must, its just that got me thinking that it maybe this way.

Do the org member's bodies really look different from one another? I thought they use the same models for the body and just replace the head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back