• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xiaolin Showdown

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The M.C.

JTTW
JesseFan said:
You mean like suspense. I hate it when movies or books end in suspense.

lol, they would probably be series books/movies. but yeah, i've watched the show a few times and it was pretty entertaining. funny at tiems too.:)

JesseFan

lol They both are funny. Omi can't say anything right. My favorite saying he messed up on is "I will not count my ducks before they emerge from their shells"

And Jack is soooooo awesome!!!

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
STOP POSTING AMERICAN WANNA-BE ANIMES!

Avatar the last airbender, Ben 10, Teen Titans, Xiaolin Showdown, ect... ARE NOT ANIME AND DO NOT BELONG HERE.

Oh, and it's a completley retarded show. 'Jackie Chan Adventures' was even better than this. At least less morals would give it a boost.

Last edited:

Josiah

Quarian Power!
I freaking LOVE this show!!!!!!!~XDD!!!!!! it just rocks!!!!!! i luv Omi...he is totally Kick-Arse!!!!!! everyone in that show is awesome!!!!!!~XDD

Josiah

Quarian Power!
LOL, yes i know!!!!!! when he is around Kimiko and her High Tech Gadgets he is completely clueless!!!!!! its rly cool :/

and ya...its really not an anime :/

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Raimundo is so awesome!!!!!! but i got kinda mad when he betrayed the rest of the group :/ but whats this about him going to be the leader????! i dont get it >_>.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back