• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xenahort+Ansem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zappopunk182

I believe either that they are the same person or that xenahort from number 2 was xenahort from birth by sleeps sidekick. i believe that maybe xenahort from bbs can seperate from himself to make 2 of himself and i believe that in bbs master xenahort will die when seperated leaving the half of him in the red and black suit alive which would be the villian in 1+2 and because his body and soul were equally broken apart he was not able to weild the keyblade anymore. I believe that Master Xenahort's anagram is No Heart with the X and that the one from 1+2 is Another as in another xenahort.... Ya know?

Charlie K

Back in Business
Ummmm. No I don't know...Try explaining it better, and try to use paragraphs and no run-on sentences.

zappopunk182

I believe either that they are the same person or that xenahort from number 2 was xenahort from birth by sleeps sidekick. i believe that maybe xenahort from bbs can seperate from himself to make 2 of himself and i believe that in bbs master xenahort will die when seperated leaving the half of him in the red and black suit alive which would be the villian in 1+2 and because his body and soul were equally broken apart he was not able to weild the keyblade anymore. I believe that Master Xenahort's anagram is No Heart with the X and that the one from 1+2 is Another as in another xenahort.... Ya know?

what i mean is that Ansem(xenahort) is actually the man in the red and black suit in the videos from Birth by sleep.

I believe that The old man and Ansem(xenahort) are the same person just halves of eachother.
As shown in the Secret video for finalmix where he splits in 2.

i think that Master xenahort(old man) dies in Bbs when seperated from his other half which would in opinion make ansem(xenahort) not be able to weild the keyblade anymore.

I think that The anagram for the old man(Master Xenahort) is No Heart and the half of him that becomes Ansem from 1+2 is Another. As in Another Xenahort.... ya know?

Charlie K

Back in Business
OK now I understand!XD Sorry. I know now, it's a good thoery, but I still think you need to back it up some more, somehow.

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
Where's Hadesdragon when you need him, he'd have a field day with this.
The theory is not so great, Ansem was created when Xehanort entered the door of darkness in the HB basement. His name is only Ansem because he stole his master's name. It would be more plausible if the DS was a guardian, like Xemans and Ansem had. There have been other speculations that the DS is more or less a clone, or perhaps someone who is willingly with MX.
Good try.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
This theory is plausible I suppose, but not really that well backed up.
Although I do like the whole "2 people in one" thing. It explains why it looked like the DS came from MX.

Last edited by a moderator:

kh is ba

Alright theory just need to have more in it and you need to have it understandable the first time without someone else telling you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back