• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

xemnas/roxas - what xemnas says

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Crossroads

Well I think I saw in another thread that it was "friend", but yes that scene is suspiciously similar to the scene with Terra and Ven.

KB

Stay gold. Bang.
He says "Sora." (Katakana so-ra) He's basically finishing Roxas's answer when he says "My true name is..."

I still support the theory that he is somehow Terra.

C

Crossroads

He says "Sora." It was in someone's playthrough video. He's basically finishing Roxas's answer when he says "My true name is..."

I still support the theory that he is somehow Terra.

Oh "SORA" okay.I guess that makes sense. I don't know why they would mute that word.

Yeah Xemnas definitely has something to do with Terra.

KB

Stay gold. Bang.
Well, I guess it's kinda obvious they would mute it because Roxas still doesn't know who Sora is, as well as leave an air of mystery..

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
I think the reason they muted it was to make fans be like "Omg what if his true name is Ven because he looks like him!?" And they muted it to keep the fans guessing and make them want to buy the game. But yeah, all he says is "Sora"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back